ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: meeting jb Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-22-03 12:20 PM
Maxlugar ME TOO!

See you all at the 15th st Tavern! Drinks are on me! (One round only)

I have a swank room all set up at the Red Lion, if any ladies are interested in a little "no strings" lovin'.

Hardening........

MACKY MACK!
01-22-03 12:47 PM
Joey " See you all at the 15th st Tavern! Drinks are on me! (One round only) "

Where in the Hell IS this place ............

Please ....................The Whole World's gots to knows !

" The Whole World is Watching Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ LBJOEY ' 68 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-22-03 12:58 PM
sirmoonie YES! See you guys at the "Tavie" as they call it in South Denver.

Man, a C10 reunion at last!

This time, I won't bring the bubble wrap or the reversible plungers! Don't want a repeat of last time! lol! Holy moly, the look on that mall cops face, is something I'll never forget.
01-22-03 01:12 PM
Maxlugar Is that what is known as LODO, Moonie? I've never been to the Tavie but a "friend" is meeting me there.

I heard there is a reversable plunger in every stall!

And a copy of The Kids are Alright.....

YES!
01-22-03 01:16 PM
nankerphelge ...MUST GO TO DENVER...
01-22-03 01:46 PM
Maxlugar You can sleep on the pull out in my Super Swank Suite (say it three times fast!) at the Blue Oyster...oops I mean Red Lion, Nanky.

Free digs!

Come to Denver!
01-22-03 01:52 PM
jb Max, really sorry you did not make it...seriously, you knew I had an extra for Wedesday..should have called....
I also forgot to mention "Scope" having an usher track me down before the Wedesday show...great guy and I'm glad we met....
01-22-03 02:19 PM
Maxlugar Josh I got screwed big time! My guy has never let me down. There is a first time for everything.

I am sorry I did not meet you, old friend.

Are you going to Denver? Maybe in Denver I'll meet you!

15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern! 15th St. Tavern!
01-22-03 02:23 PM
jb I don't think so Max...really backed up and in danger of malpractice if I don't start pushing these files....but as Mick intimated, they will be back at MSG and we shall party then, my anti-abortion, Judge Scalia loving friend!!!
01-22-03 02:28 PM
Maxlugar Word to your mothers mother!

You heard me! Word to your Grandmamma!

Vanilla Max!
01-22-03 02:58 PM
Joey " ...really backed up and in danger of malpractice if I don't start pushing these files...."

Let's begin , with a spin , traveling in the world of my creation , what you'll see will defy ......................explanation .

Now get your A## to Denver !

Come to Joey .............................

Come to Denver ...........................

{{{{{{{{{ JOEY AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST