ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: i see things Return to archive
01-21-03 07:33 AM
egon i've seen the layout of this board change before (when no one esle did), and i swear it is happening again today.

what is normally the black background, is now covered with...... joey's (moving) avatar.

and i'm not crazy!!!
01-21-03 09:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes I put one of the Rocks Off mascots as background image with today's header: "Herbie" the marching weed, the animated gif I gave Joey for his avatar. It looked cool, see Stoned in Australia's post, but I removed because it is "sensible material"
01-21-03 10:45 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I removed because it is "sensible material"

Sensible material? Sensitive material? Sensimilla material?

All I know is that when I logged in after Midnight last night I thought that the march of the JoeyClones had begun and we were all going to get seed podded into Larry Hagman lookalikes. I ran screaming from the computer and didn't even read anything.

01-21-03 10:52 AM
Joey " I thought that the march of the JoeyClones had begun and we were all going to get seed podded into Larry Hagman lookalikes. "

You make Joey giggle !

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-21-03 11:11 AM
Nasty Habits I will not be seduced by your flattery, foul cute cartoonish alien scum! Even though I have smoked thousands of your earthen brothers, you will not have your leafy revenge!

01-21-03 11:16 AM
Joey " you will not have your leafy revenge! "

<--------------
01-21-03 11:27 AM
Nasty Habits Mock me, will you! If I see an extended tongue there better be a Rolling Stones logo in my vicinity! You may be the leader of the marching JoeyClones, Chibator, but I am not intimidated!

It's time . . . for herbicide.

01-21-03 12:14 PM
nankerphelge Herbicide? Is that where you smoke yourself to death?
01-22-03 12:22 PM
Factory Girl I saw the herd of marching Joey-avatars also. It was unnnerving, to say the least. It reminded of "Smoking green". Anyone here smoke green before??

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST