ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Downloading Led Zeppelin? Return to archive
01-20-03 07:39 PM
sasca My brother is a big Zeppelin fan (as am I) and his birthday is drawing near. I thought of downloading unreleased LZ material for him but I don�t know of any sites. Can anyone help?
01-20-03 07:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
sasca wrote:
My brother is a big Zeppelin fan (as am I) and his birthday is drawing near. I thought of downloading unreleased LZ material for him but I don�t know of any sites. Can anyone help?

Kazaa

Go to cnet.com and download from there. Should be free.

Some Zep video clips also on there
01-20-03 07:44 PM
sasca Thanks.
01-20-03 07:45 PM
exile WinMX is also good

http://www.winmx.com/

;-)
01-20-03 07:56 PM
sasca And thanks to you.
01-20-03 08:05 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Sasca - DO NOT DOWNLOAD KAZAA.

It's loaded with SpyWare. When you install it, everyone knows everything about you. It'll find you and make a mess of your computer.

If you've already installed it, download AdAware, a free program designed to zap all the hidden programs on your computer that send information to advertisers.

If you want an ad-free version, download KazaaLite, which can be found by searching on Google.

Much better, without all the backdoor terrible ads.

-tSYX --- You better watch out, on your telephone...
01-20-03 08:09 PM
sasca EEK! Alright, thanks.
01-21-03 12:26 AM
gypsy Dude, you said "EEK!" really gay.
01-21-03 08:57 AM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Dude, you said "EEK!" really gay.

whhahahahaaa gypsy hahaha

FUN!

[Edited by Moonisup]
01-21-03 12:58 PM
gypsy If I were with a guy who said "Eek," that would be an instant turn-off. Joey, take note of this please.
01-21-03 03:37 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, what about a guy who said "Yikes"? I think if a guy said "yikes", it speaks to his fay-ness...lol

Testing emoticons :eek
01-21-03 03:46 PM
gypsy "Yikes" is okay if he's joking, I guess.
I work with this really hot guy named Mick...and he says "cripes" all the time. Complete turn-off.
01-21-03 04:43 PM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Joey, take note of this please.

is he your mentor?
01-22-03 09:26 AM
gypsy No, I'm trying to take him under my tutelage, but it's no use.
01-22-03 09:56 AM
L&A Funny, I've read in an Anita-interview that the Stones had a bad relation with Page and Plant, especially during their stay at the Cote d'Azur...
01-22-03 12:21 PM
sasca Fortunately I do not consider 'gay' an insult, nor do I have any desire to attract you. Eat some protein.
01-22-03 05:39 PM
gypsy Good. You're too femme.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST