ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stipped Companion Fuck-n A Return to archive
01-18-03 12:38 PM
Scottfree This Cd has done continuous revolutions in my CD player since its arrival two weeks ago. How the hell could the Stones not realease a second album like this? I think it has the best version of Tumbling Dice and No Expectations I have ever laid ears on.....
01-18-03 12:39 PM
Scottfree Bump fuck a B it has two holes....
01-19-03 04:20 AM
beer Stripped Companion is fuckin great! Watch the Stripped video, I got the one with the Keith interview at his house in Jamaica, then the Stripped/Companion songs. Amazing video!!!!!
01-19-03 04:40 AM
Madafaka Yes! Is a very good cd.
I love it.
01-19-03 05:04 PM
VirginiaMonkeyMan What is the track listing and how would I go by getting a copy of two?
01-19-03 09:59 PM
John Wood I love the leftover Voodoo tunes. JUMP ON TOP OF ME BABY!!!
01-19-03 10:44 PM
rogerriffin HONEST I DO it�s the best, and don�t forget JUMP ON TOP OF ME, BABY.
01-20-03 11:53 AM
Scottfree I could cook a couple for ya VAMonkeyman....
01-22-03 06:48 PM
Jaxx
quote:
VirginiaMonkeyMan wrote:
What is the track listing

this compilation is sheer bliss. the beginning tracks are barroom beautiful pleasing for their simplicity. the guitar work is stunning at best.
1. Honest I Do (simply lovely)
2. Lets Spend the Night Together (amazingly seductive)
3. No Expectations
4. Beast of Burden
5. Memory Motel
6. Let it Bleed
7. Tumbling Dice (wonderfully raw)
8. Gimme Shelter
9. Live With Me
10. Black Limosine (get down raunchy)
11. All Down the Line
12. Dead Flowers (great ivories)
13. Shine a Light (ditto)
14. Sweet Virgina
15. Rip This Joint
16. The Storm (beautifully bluesy)
17. So Young (she spoke broken english, i replied in broken french)
18. Jump on Top of Me Baby (raging guitars)
19. I'm Goina Drive (a buddy holly rifforama)

i don't burn so i've had to rely on the generosity of friends and the kindness of strangers to build my boot collection.

01-22-03 07:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Not to be nosey....but with CDR drives so friggin' cheap, why don't you have one?

I'm glad my old stand alone burned out.

My new burner drive is so much faster than my stand alone...I can make 4 discs in the time it used to take me to make 1 with the stand alone...and I only paid $19.99 for it after the rebate(which I got in the mail just a few weeks later!).

Go get one Jaxxy. It's easy.
01-22-03 07:59 PM
exile Would love to hear it
Is it downloadable?
Hey would anyone be kind enough to burn me a copy if I send a CDR your way?

If so can you email me?
01-23-03 02:26 PM
BillyBoll Mail me your address and I'll send you a copy, I've tried sending you a private mail but it keeps bouncing.

Anyone else, for that matter!!
01-23-03 05:29 PM
GimmeExile Would anyone be able to make a copy for me?
01-23-03 06:37 PM
Scottfree Yes message me if you would like one, do you have anything to trade?? Handsome girls by chance?
01-23-03 09:12 PM
VirginiaMonkeyMan Holy Shit! Wouldn't that be a show!

Scottfree, thanks for the offer. my email is [email protected]

I don't have much to offer as far as a trade goes but I hope we can work something out.
01-23-03 09:26 PM
Joey " Stripped " has one of the best versions of " Dice " and " Gimme Shelter " that I have ever heard .

Gotta love the Paradiso......................

{{{{{{{{ JACK - A - MUNDO }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-23-03 11:09 PM
goatshead Can anyone burn one for me as well. That sounds awesome. I had the Wild Horses single CD which I misplaced in my move. I think that Tumbling Dice is the same one on Companion which is awesome.
01-24-03 03:28 AM
BillyBoll I'll do 5 copies for people who mail me giving me their postal addresses.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST