ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Beth Sunflower
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Christmas No 1 in UK 2007 Return to archive
20th January 2007 12:43 AM
nik2740 Dear dear chums,

Now is the time to start from very small origins the fight for UK Christmas number ONE 2007.

OK, all us UK fans know the X factor always gets the prize, however now that downloads count towards the UK chart we can organise a real surprise come December.

The mighty JAGGER recorded a fabulous Christmas single with the young Joss Stone for the Alfie soundtrack. Hate it or love it (or not know it at all) the melody has bells in it, so it must be Christmassy.

Hence, we must, not only press for reissue come December (we won’t need it as we have downloads) but the huge purchase from our fellow JAGGER friends will help.

Come on, lets try, it’s early days now, but true slow, genuine care could win the day. Join me in 2007, and let’s slowly tell ALL about the song they have never heard!

Sorry if I’m not too clear with the plan now, but this is a basic study to see if others fancy the challenge!

Eternal love
Nik
20th January 2007 01:20 AM
nik2740 Boys and girls, if you really have idea's and want to help the campaign, mail me... [email protected]
20th January 2007 01:24 AM
pdog Don't get me wrong, but helping anyone sell records is not what i'm into, i'm into music I like, and if it sells, well that cool, I guess. It seems like you want a number one, not that you want people to actaully hear a song you like...
good luck to you, Mick and Joss (she's hot)!
20th January 2007 01:29 AM
nik2740 Thank you for your kind words. dear chap.

yes. she is.

20th January 2007 11:10 AM
JaggerLips Would love to see Mick Jagger or the Rolling Stones to that effect have a number one at Christmas.

My only reservation is that I don't think that it's within the ethos of the Rolling Stones to do anything like that.

Beatles yes, Stones no.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)