ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Beth Sunflower
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1967 bootleg hey stones maniacs i need help!! Return to archive
17th January 2007 04:57 PM
riffkeither Just see this on you tube, i don't even remember to hear this with this quality !!
it's a meedley of get off my cloud and yesterday papers
it's really rockin and show how strong the Stones wre is those time
just a word : someone can help me to find the bootleg from this , which gig ,if you got it upload
thanks everybody
the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joUGmDLB-Jw
17th January 2007 05:37 PM
riffkeither please answer................
17th January 2007 06:06 PM
riffkeither i find some answser in Dieter Hoffman book
Medley Get off my cloud/ Yesterday papers
1)"A rolling stone gathers no moss" VGP 101
2)"Ready steady Stones " VGP 248
3) " Live in the Hague" april 15th 1967
4) "Grooving around" VGP 074 but i got it and it's not this one.
if someone got the 3 others please tell me for a trade or if you can upload
thanks
17th January 2007 06:25 PM
GotToRollMe Well, in the description it says "spring of 1967, Theatre de l'Olympia, Paris," so I guess that's a good place to start...
17th January 2007 06:46 PM
Gazza The Paris show is the only 1967 concert that circulates in very good quality, because French radio broadcasted a recording of it
[Edited by Gazza]
17th January 2007 10:47 PM
Fiji Joe This was posted as one of the comments...

"Someone took the music from the Stones' 1966 "Got Live If You Want It" live album and put it on 1964 and '67 footage of the Stones. Don't be fooled!"

Seems it might be from Got Live if You Want It...someone can see if that's right...I only have it on LP and my turntable is shot at the moment
18th January 2007 09:41 AM
Honky Tonk Man It's a nice show to have in your collection. It doesn't quite stand up to repeat listening though. I know it was broadcast on French radio, but why is the sound quality still poor? Is it because the version available is one someone actually recorded from the radio?
18th January 2007 05:11 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:

it's a medley of get off my cloud and yesterday papers
it's really rockin

groovy

[Edited by Brian Jones Girl]
18th January 2007 05:14 PM
glencar Good Lord, that video is from 1964 & the music is indeed from Got Live...
18th January 2007 06:39 PM
Erik_Snow It's not from Got Live If You Want It
they hadn't even written Yesterday's Papers in August 1966.
It's Paris 1967
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
18th January 2007 06:42 PM
mojoman anybody want to be a generous benefactor?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)