ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Beth Sunflower
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bastards i nearly choked Return to archive
15th January 2007 07:54 PM
Daethgod The headline screams :

Stones Announce Oz And UK Tour

http://www.undercover.com.au

i went hot and sweaty, first thought was 'I'm still a rs.com member'

i clicked the link and :

Stones Announce Oz And UK Tour

by Andrew Tijs - January 16 2007

Sydney siblings Angus and Julia Stone announce Australian and UK tours and release of two EPs.

The brother/sister duo, both on acoustic guitars and vocals with pal Mitch Connelly on drums and percussion, united at the start of 2006 to create heavenly acoustic folk. Their debut EP 'Chocolate & Cigarettes' gained attention for the dreamy shuffle of single 'Paper Aeroplane', aligning with the vibe of nu-folk acts like Jose Gonzalez and Devendra Banhart.

The EP was released in the UK on label Independiente, also home to Travis and Gomez. They travelled over there in late 2006 to work with Chris Potter (producer with The Verve) and once Travis frontman Fran Healy heard their EP he invited them his house to record their next.

Those songs will feature on a new 2007 EP called 'Heart Full Of Wine' and Angus and Julia embark on a tour of the same name through February and March after their slot on Sydney's Big Day Out. They play Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth before a month long tour through the UK, ending up with a support slot for Donovan Frankenreiter at Shepherd's Bush.

http://www.undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=1310

farkerS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for just a fleeting mini-second to me the Stones were hitting Oz and i was there

bastardos !

: P
15th January 2007 08:45 PM
mrhipfl you make Joey giggle, I'm sure.
16th January 2007 01:12 AM
corgi37 That is the worst case of false advertising since the movie "Never-ending story".
-Lionel Hutse, attorney at law.
16th January 2007 12:33 PM
GotToRollMe That's just wrong.
Those bastards!
16th January 2007 02:23 PM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
That is the worst case of false advertising since the movie "Never-ending story".
-Lionel Hutse, attorney at law.

Corgi is THE KING !
16th January 2007 04:36 PM
glencar You ran the gamut of emotions within one minute. Be grateful for that!
16th January 2007 07:23 PM
Daethgod yer at least i know i am ALIVE

17th January 2007 06:46 AM
corgi37 So, i take it we are going to Sydney again Daeth?
17th January 2007 10:11 AM
steel driving hammer Open the cage and let those bastards out.
17th January 2007 10:21 AM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Open the cage and let those bastards out.

Just play the friggin tracks you mad , crazy friggin bastards .

Play the Stones LOUD ........ and often !!!!!!!
17th January 2007 10:23 AM
steel driving hammer How Can I Stop you Bastard?
17th January 2007 03:13 PM
glencar You can't stop Joey; he'll always be rocking & reeling!
18th January 2007 05:37 AM
corgi37 He is immortal.
18th January 2007 06:16 AM
lotsajizz unlike Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)