ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Beth Sunflower
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Rodney King Day Return to archive
15th January 2007 09:23 AM
Rodney_King as you all sit home today with the kids sipping lattes and watching reruns of "sanford & son", don't forget to think of me and all i did to make this holiday possible. i am a true american hero, from my pleas for racial harmony to my famous "i have a crack pipe" speech.

thank you, and god bless.
15th January 2007 09:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >"i have a crack pipe" speech.<

Inspirational!

15th January 2007 11:19 AM
Starbuck
quote:
>"i have a crack pipe" speech.<

Inspirational!

yes indeed. compare to joey's "i have a wet dream" speech. (uninspirational.)
15th January 2007 02:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
as you all sit home today with the kids sipping lattes and watching reruns of "sanford & son", don't forget to think of me and all i did to make this holiday possible. i am a true american hero, from my pleas for racial harmony to my famous "i have a crack pipe" speech.

thank you, and god bless.

You really need to show up here more often to plead for calm when there's an unruly mob getting out of control
15th January 2007 02:42 PM
Rodney_King sorry, gazza. i hate soccer too!

16th January 2007 07:06 PM
lotsajizz God bless You
16th January 2007 07:14 PM
Starbuck sean! didn't you know....

soccer is ghey!

16th January 2007 08:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You really need to show up here more often to plead for calm when there's an unruly mob getting out of control

Amen . Please , can't we all get along ?

Now , has anyone here seen my dope ? ... You see , I have lost me dope again . Damn .
17th January 2007 07:55 AM
lotsajizz hey Joey!
17th January 2007 10:09 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
hey Joey!

Hello Jizzy .....................

I got my THE WHO : Omaha, NE , CD/DVD Combo in the mail yesterday .

YES !!!!!!

Joey
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)