ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Beth Sunflower
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones London date leaked Return to archive
14th January 2007 06:46 PM
Scot Rocks Apparently leaked on a tout website

Rolling Stones - 02 Arena 30th June London

Mark
14th January 2007 06:51 PM
Honky Tonk Man Yes, I've read this elswhere. It'd certainly be a strange choice of venue. The Millenium Dome was a disastor and if there is any truth in the rumour, lets just hope the place isn't jinxed! What would it's capacity be? The Stones really must play Wembley. Anywhere else just wouldn't be right considering it'll be ready.
14th January 2007 07:19 PM
Gazza Still speculation on all levels

About 18 months ago, another ticket tout site were advertising 16 & 17 June 2005 for Wembley Stadium for Chrissakes, with date and venue "subject to change"

See also here for more :

http://novogate.com/board/968/233990-3.html#3510986

The Dome is now called the 02 Arena and seats about 20,000 for an indoor show.
[Edited by Gazza]
14th January 2007 07:30 PM
mojoman indoor show? woooohoooo!!!
15th January 2007 02:29 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
The Stones really must play Wembley. Anywhere else just wouldn't be right considering it'll be ready.

A hard and humbling lesson learned after the US Fall tour I assume...if the date/venue is true.
15th January 2007 03:51 PM
gimmekeef They maybe hedging bets..in case Wembley has further delays?...Besides they could sell out Wembley..easily..with more reasonable prices...
15th January 2007 05:10 PM
Bitch June 30th, wasnt that the date of the Princess Di tribute? I thought they didnt want a conflict with that.

Gazza we need some inside information please> and while youre at it, could ya reserve some tickets for the Rocks Offers> good seats?
15th January 2007 05:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Bitch wrote:
June 30th, wasnt that the date of the Princess Di tribute? I thought they didnt want a conflict with that.

Gazza we need some inside information please> and while youre at it, could ya reserve some tickets for the Rocks Offers> good seats?

Sounds like maybe it could be part of the tribute
15th January 2007 05:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
They maybe hedging bets..in case Wembley has further delays?...Besides they could sell out Wembley..easily..with more reasonable prices...

Wembley wont be delayed. The stadium will be ready in a few weeks time and will be 'officially' opened for the FA Cup final on May 19th, after a couple of 'test events' scheduled for Feb/March
[Edited by Gazza]
15th January 2007 05:26 PM
Gazza
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sounds like maybe it could be part of the tribute

No chance.

The Diana Tribute show is at Wembley Stadium on July 1st.
15th January 2007 10:28 PM
PeerQueer Will be an interesting summer/fall for Stones fans.

Resumption of tour, an album in some form or other, dvd, (that is going to be "incredible") and I have been told, "a significant announcement regarding the band..." is due out in the not too distant future.

And then there's Keith's cameo in what will be another hugely successful Pirates flick that will certainly increase Mr. Richard's hip factor amongst an entirely new generation of film goers. (Much to Jagger's annoyance - though I hear Mick is committed full on to another film project from his production company around late fall and through spring of 08'. Jagger isn't sitting still until he's in the ground, unlike Kieth and Charlie, who seem more than willing to spend increasing amounts of time at home amongst family and friends.

As for Woody, well, he and Rod are still supposed to hit the road before spring of next year - of course logistics and egos willing. Woody needs to stay busy or old habits will beckon once again, and he's too frail to win that battle for much longer.

P.S. - I look forward to the next U2 tour...
16th January 2007 05:18 AM
Gazza
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Woody needs to stay busy or old habits will beckon once again, and he's too frail to win that battle for much longer.

Agree 100% with that, mate.
16th January 2007 04:49 PM
Bitch Good news, lots of STONES plans in the works! This should be fun, another leg of ABB, or will this mini Euro tour get it's own name? The Replacement tour? The Make-Up Tour? or, the Last Tour?
16th January 2007 05:41 PM
Gazza The "Please Fucking Turn Up This Time" Tour
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)