ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1965, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MIA Martha my Dear?? Return to archive
January 19th, 2005 08:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Her website is down, the domain for sale, she has not posted here or in anyother board in weeks, she has not replied my messages and Irina's

Does anybody know something about Martha my Dear?
January 19th, 2005 09:03 PM
Madafaka That's true, I didn't see her lately around here...

Does somebody live near her?

[Edited by Madafaka]
January 19th, 2005 09:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Hope she's ok. I trust she's ok. Probably just an internet rest.
January 19th, 2005 09:29 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
That's true, I didn't see her lately around here...

Does somebody live near her?

[Edited by Madafaka]

i am pretty sure she lives in los angeles...

i am local, and if there is a real concern, and you know of an address, i would be happy to check up, leave a note, phone number, etc. obviously voodoo is concerned enough to post the thread, so if you need a johnny-on-the-spot to follow up, i would be happy to help.
January 19th, 2005 09:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.therolling-stones.com/

January 19th, 2005 11:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
http://www.therolling-stones.com/

Check your PM, Voodoo.
January 20th, 2005 02:16 AM
MarthaMyDear I LOVE YOU, GERARDO AND IRINA AND EVERYONE!!! I'm sorry!!! I have been working a lot and I've been taking an internet break from most message boards and email because it is much-needed... I've been focusing mostly on getting my jewelry that I make out there, etc., so that's my focus right now... I don't run my Stones site anymore 'cause it was a truckload of work and I love making jewelry so that's what I've been doing for awhile... Change is good and healthy and I still lurk here once in awhile, also!!! Thank you, also, TTM!!! That is very nice to be concerned!!!

Anyways, thank you, you guys, for your concern!!! I love you all and it's very nice to know people care!!! And, I'll post here once in awhile (especially to annoy people who don't like that I post a lot of emoticons... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P LOL!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :P )... Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
January 20th, 2005 04:42 AM
Gazza just saw the header and was just gonna say she's ok, takin' a break and wasnt affected by the mudslides but I see she beat me to it..lol
January 20th, 2005 09:25 AM
jb I have been asking about you for several weeks..not ust yesterday....I am glad you are safe.....Peace and love in 05 and hopefully good things will come to you. Joey also was concerned....
January 20th, 2005 09:49 AM
Madafaka The Emoticon-Woman is back! Good to know that you're ok Martha.
<-- That's my present for you!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood