ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1965, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bad movies I've seen (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 19th, 2005 10:53 AM
BILL PERKS LBJ DESERVES A GOOD HATCHET JOB
January 19th, 2005 10:55 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

HE COULD CHANGE HISTORY AND MAKE A MOVIE ON THE STONES WHERE THEY ACTUALLY MAKE A RECORD IN UNDER 8 YEARS

Hi Bill .....................

How are you doing so far this ........ W- W- W- What ?!?!?!

Oh , not too bad --- it is a little smelly but nothing that will make my colleague's eyes water .

J ! ™
January 19th, 2005 11:07 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hi Bill .....................

How are you doing so far this ........ W- W- W- What ?!?!?!

Oh , not too bad --- it is a little smelly but nothing that will make my colleague's eyes water .

J ! ™

Joseph,

don't you agree that Scarface was one of the greatest movies in the whole history of this universe?!?

Al Pacino is definetely THE KING!

Hail to the King!

"The World is yours Ronnie"
January 19th, 2005 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Joseph,

don't you agree that Scarface was one of the greatest movies in the whole history of this universe?!?

Al Pacino is definetely THE KING!

Hail to the King!

"The World is yours Ronnie"

J.J. Flash ............................

Yes , I LOVED " Scarface " and I believe Oliver Stone had something to do with that movie .

" Al Pacino stars as Tony Montana, an exiled Cuban criminal who goes to work for Miami drug lord Robert Loggia. Montana rises to the top of Florida's crime chain, appropriating Loggia's cokehead mistress (Michelle Pfeiffer) in the process. Howard Hawks' "X Marks the Spot" motif in depicting the story line's many murders is dispensed with in the 1983 Scarface; instead, we are inundated with blood by the bucketful, especially in the now-infamous buzz saw scene. One carry-over from the original Scarface is Tony Montana's incestuous yearnings for his sister Gina (Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio). The screenplay for the 1983 Scarface was written by Oliver Stone. "

http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?p=avg&sql=1:43082

Jacky Pacino !

January 19th, 2005 03:49 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I can't wait till Oliver Stones does "LBJ"

The most dishonest filmaker in history covering the most dishonest President in history

YES! Oh my, the possibilities

actually, i think warren harding was the worst president in history. even worse than the current dink who has the job!
January 19th, 2005 04:58 PM
Some Guy I bought Troy and decided a quarter of the way thru it that it was beginning to suck. I have yet to try to watch more.
January 19th, 2005 06:14 PM
Cant Catch Me I won't get within a mile of "Alexander." I mean, Colin Ferrel (sp?) as a queer greek emperor? No way, Jose. In my opinion, Ferrel's far worse than Ethan Hawke: a dick who thinks he is one bad dude. Gimme a fuckin' break! (Ethan Hawke wasn't too bad in "Training Day," however, but Denzel Washington's outstanding performance stole the show. Now, Denzel's character, that's one really bad dude.)

I saw "Employee of the Month" two nights ago, and it was quite good. I like Matt Dillon, and I like the quirky, dark kind of movies he usually chooses (i.e. "Drugstore Cowboy," an all-time fave).

Tonight or tomorrow night I'm gonna watch "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead," which looks like it might be good. Speaking of the Dead, I'm lookiing forward to "Shaun of the Dead," and I thought "Dawn of the Dead" was a fun romp.

January 19th, 2005 06:25 PM
egon taboo (2002)

very, very, VERY bad
January 19th, 2005 10:54 PM
BILL PERKS TABOO IV RULES
January 19th, 2005 11:22 PM
Bloozehound Not bad, but very good, Man On Fire was THE shit in '04!

Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood