ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1965, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cooking the tour!! Latin America is booking... Return to archive
January 14th, 2005 07:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From a very good and reliable source:

Daniel Grinbank (an important promotor in Argentina) already pre-booked six dates for 2006; four dates will be held in Argentina and the other two were sold to Perú (J. Ferrand) and Chile (Clavería)

Thanks Cucho!!

Apparently Venezuela and Colombia will be included and of course México and Brazil are in!

It's coming Maxy-.-- it's cooooooming!!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
January 14th, 2005 07:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sorry... It's Coming © 2004, ®2005 Maxlugar

The use of the phrase It's Coming in Stones boards is copyright owned by Maxlugar, used without authorization but in good will.

Spank me Maxy!!
January 14th, 2005 08:10 PM
Gazza as long as Maxy didnt copy and paste the phrase from a certain other site, that is....

great news for South American fans.
January 14th, 2005 08:19 PM
JumpingKentFlash Do you mind if I copy this to IORR???
January 14th, 2005 08:22 PM
Gazza yes. fuck off
January 14th, 2005 08:22 PM
Gazza Just kiddin. Its a message board after all - fire away.

Thanks for askin!
January 14th, 2005 08:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Of course not JumpingKentFlash please feel free to share it there, in fact I'm gonna repost this news, the origin is the EXCELENT fanzine IORR by Bjornulf Vik!

In the new issue of IORR (#51), Bjornulf writes:

"The details of the next tour is a well kept secret. But we know for a fact that they will visit South America and Mexico this time. Also, expect more Asian shows, as they have unfinished business in China and Thailand. Also, the great success in India calls for a return there. Within the spring we will know a lot more!"

Thanks Erikjjf and Stonesdoug too ...and everybody!!

LET'S ROCK BABIES
January 14th, 2005 08:24 PM
JumpingKentFlash OK. Thanks Gaz and VCIW. I'll post it on IORR now.
January 14th, 2005 08:58 PM
J.J.Flash I'm now so drunk....errr.I mean... so excited.... that I'm typing this with my drunk, rotten liver.......

"awrite Sissa........tap dat ass"
January 15th, 2005 09:47 AM
Madafaka Yeah! The best news in months. Thank you Voodoo
January 15th, 2005 09:58 AM
Back Street Girl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
as long as Maxy didnt copy and paste the phrase from a certain other site, that is....

LOL
January 15th, 2005 11:13 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Yeah! The best news in months. Thank you Voodoo

In years I'd say....
January 15th, 2005 02:47 PM
Madafaka It's true, maybe in years! Can we wait an entire year? Let's see...
January 15th, 2005 03:24 PM
LadyJane I am SO happy for you guys/gals. You DESERVE some dates.

RO in RIO???? Imagine the fun!!!!

LJ.
January 15th, 2005 06:03 PM
Madafaka I'm in!
January 16th, 2005 08:51 AM
Bruno Stone They GOT TO play here this time, otherwise i`ll never see them live...

Everybody here have seen them in shows, most of you many times, in diferent tours, but me, 20 years old boy, never saw them.

If the band don`t play at Rio this time i`ll send a bomb to Mick and Michael Cohl`s houses.
January 16th, 2005 08:57 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:
They GOT TO play here this time, otherwise i`ll never see them live...

Everybody here have seen them in shows, most of you many times, in diferent tours, but me, 20 years old boy, never saw them.

If the band don`t play at Rio this time i`ll send a bomb to Mick and Michael Cohl`s houses.

Hey Bruno.....take it easy brudda......they certainly will.....don't worry. Hey, don't disappear from the board..... stay around right!

Take care!
January 16th, 2005 09:57 AM
Bruno Stone O.K J.J.Flash. I was having trouble with my connection, i`m back.

By the way, have you ever seen them live? Rio, SP? Voodoo or Bridges tour?
January 16th, 2005 10:17 AM
tumbling dice Fala Bruno, os Stones vão voltar ao Brasil e todos estaremos nos shows,é uma grande satisfação saber que a banda têm fãs de sua idade o rock é eterno,as modas passam...
January 16th, 2005 10:40 AM
Madafaka Time to save money has started!
Where will be the RO gathering in South America? Rio? Sao Paulo? Buenos Aires? Come on... Is cheap for you. Just think about it!
January 16th, 2005 12:27 PM
Bruno Stone
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Time to save money has started!
Where will be the RO gathering in South America? Rio? Sao Paulo? Buenos Aires? Come on... Is cheap for you. Just think about it!

Yeah fellow from Argentina, lets do at least the ``South America Rocksoffers Gathering`` , i`ll start to save money.

We could even go to Mexico if happens a show there, we could be guests at Voodoo`s house

Tumblin Dice, quem é você?
January 16th, 2005 07:28 PM
Madafaka Yeah! South American Gathering!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood