ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1965, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Singles Box Set Volume Three Return to archive
January 13th, 2005 08:10 AM
stewed & Keefed Singles Box Set Volume Three - 1968 - 1971*
Artist: Rolling Stones
Format: CD single
Released: 28/02/2005
Description: 9 CD SINGLES/1 DVD IN CLAMSHELL BOX
Cat #: 9827075

CD1 - JUMPIN JACK FLASH - CHILD OF THE MOON
2 CD2 - STREET FIGHTING MAN - NO EXPECTATIONS -SUPRISE SUPRISE - EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY TO LOVE
3 CD3 - HONKY TONK WOMEN - YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
4 CD4 - MEMO FROM TURNER - NATURAL MAGIC (RY COODER)
5 CD5 - BROWN SUGAR - BITCH
6 CD6 - WILD HORSES - SWAY
7 CD7 -I DON'T KNOW WHY - TRY A LITTLE HARDER
8 CD8 - OUT OF TIME - JIVING SISTER FANNY
9 CD9 - SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL - SYPATHY FOR THE DEVIL (NEPTUNES MIX) - SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL( FATBOY SLIM) - SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL ( FULL PHAT MIX)
10 DVD - TIME IS ON MY SIDE (LIVE ED SULLIVAN SHOW) - HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR MOTHER - (LIVE) - JUMPIN JACK FLASH (PROMO) - SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL (NEPTUNES REMIX VIDEO)

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
January 13th, 2005 08:32 AM
Pierre Yeahhhhhh

Here my favorite Stones era until 1974 !
[Edited by Pierre]
January 13th, 2005 08:51 AM
LadyJane I was not even AWARE of these boxed sets until Santa brought me Volume 1 for Christmas. Awesome!!

LJ.
January 13th, 2005 08:59 AM
Madafaka Thank you! Now I know where to spend my money
January 13th, 2005 01:08 PM
doo doo doo Dude Too bad they did not include the "Let It Rock" B-side
January 14th, 2005 12:54 PM
stewed & Keefed You would have thought a few more video's tracks would have made it more of a bargin.
January 14th, 2005 01:23 PM
jb "Please don't judge me too harshly"......
January 15th, 2005 08:10 PM
Steel Wheels I'm about ready to scream. I'm not buying another god damned box set of crap I already bought. Another cd with Brown Sugar. Quick, give me my wallet. Oh look, album art. You gotta love the size of the cd cover. Buy me three of 'em!

I see this as just another 40 Licks, another Rewind, another Made in the Shade, another BLARG BLARG BARF. Who the hell is buying this? BOOOO! Keep the money. Buy the Faces box set or get some cool Coltrane or something. I'll be damned if I get this.

And Christ, where is Let It Rock? Oh buy wait, we gotta get the Neptunes and YourAnus to remix everything and slap that in there. Because the same people who listen to the Ry Cooder cut are gonna love the Neptunes. Who's driving your plane, Abcko? I'd take the rap crap on here and throw it out the god damned window. How about giving me something cool? I'll gladly take unheard out-takes over Vanilla Ice or DJ Puffy Rock or Grandmaster Rockaflexoral remix any day.

BOOO! PISS ON YOU!!! BOOOO!!!!

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood