ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1965, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Fallen Angels - Brown Sugar. Return to archive
January 12th, 2005 12:02 PM
JumpingKentFlash Ladies and Gentlemen!

After some days of recording our new cover song is finally out!
Our first two songs where are country song and a ballade, we thought it's time to show the world that we can rock!
You can hear the guitars very clearly I think, Kent plays a very sharp, almost perfect rythm guitar, I'm adding the nice licks the solo and some rythm during the verse.
Kent's vocal performance is great again, but unfortunately we had some computer problems so it's a bit out of time till the end.
There are also "percussions" but my neighbours already went crazy 'cause I played guitar the whole day, so I had to do them in a hurry and sometimes it's not quite right what I play....still, the song is pretty good, I think. I'm particularly satisfied with the guitars!

The song should be available soon on www.rockpassion.com/fallenangels.htm

Again, we kindly ask for your comments so we know what to do better and what sounds good!
January 12th, 2005 12:04 PM
JumpingKentFlash It's up now. Give it a listen.
January 13th, 2005 04:25 PM
jb yOU ARE NOT #1 FAN!!! yOU LIKE bEATLES!!!
January 13th, 2005 05:33 PM
JumpingKentFlash Hey. Is that you Josh? Keep acting like a fucking five year old. That'll help your career. I can't believe you are a lawyer. You're simply too stupid. You much have a very rich dad. Fucktard.
January 14th, 2005 04:17 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen!

After some days of recording our new cover song is finally out!
Our first two songs where are country song and a ballade, we thought it's time to show the world that we can rock!
You can hear the guitars very clearly I think, Kent plays a very sharp, almost perfect rythm guitar, I'm adding the nice licks the solo and some rythm during the verse.
Kent's vocal performance is great again, but unfortunately we had some computer problems so it's a bit out of time till the end.
There are also "percussions" but my neighbours already went crazy 'cause I played guitar the whole day, so I had to do them in a hurry and sometimes it's not quite right what I play....still, the song is pretty good, I think. I'm particularly satisfied with the guitars!

The song should be available soon on www.rockpassion.com/fallenangels.htm

Again, we kindly ask for your comments so we know what to do better and what sounds good!

As always, your version rock guys. Congratulations. I still can't believe how fuckin' raw the rhythim guitar sounded on it. I really enjoyed Fallen Angels' version of Dead Flowers too. It's good to see people having fun as a rock'n'roll band, even not making a living with music, just for fun.

I hope soon I can start a band, and listening people like you really inspire me, it motivates me.

I must tell, the guitar sounded really great, as raw as it gets.

Keep 'em coming.

Cheers!
January 14th, 2005 04:28 PM
JumpingKentFlash Thanks man. Appreciate it. Get your band going quick. I wanna listen.
January 14th, 2005 09:06 PM
time is on my side Thanks for the songs. I thought they sounded great. Now that I have read this thread, I kind of see where you're coming from and why you may be a little upset. Still, it's my belief, the thread you chose was the wrong one (the name JB appears on just about all of them so you have plenty to choose from).

Peace brother and keep the songs coming.
January 14th, 2005 09:39 PM
JumpingKentFlash Thanks very much. Maybe it was the wrong topic to choose. But I just saw that he replied to that thread and I went for it.
January 17th, 2005 09:59 AM
voodoopug you should have started your own topic instead of hijacking another.
January 17th, 2005 04:53 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
you should have started your own topic instead of hijacking another.

???
January 17th, 2005 06:41 PM
Soldatti Thanks, I'm listening right now.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood