ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie's Mistery Guitar on Midnight Rambler Return to archive
01-21-03 12:51 PM
Mathijs is a.......Duesenberg DTV Ron Wood!

Duesenberg (prenounced Dew-sun-bairck) is a Hannover, Germany based quality guitar manufacturer. The DTV Ron Wood model is a semi-acoustic electric guitar, and can best be described as Gretsch-meets-Les Paul guitar.

Read all about it at: www.duesenberg.de

Mathijs
ps retail price is US$2600.

01-21-03 01:11 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Cah-rist! $2600!

Guess I'll settle for the ESP at around $600...

-tSYX --- Beware of darkness...
01-21-03 10:39 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 Hey Mathijs when you adding more information to your site? I am hoping to see more.
01-21-03 11:39 PM
Pants Make the Man That guitar is sweeeeet, as RagingGoat would say.
01-22-03 12:05 AM
no_cole_porter Thank You! God that guitar's given me many restless nights trying to figure out what the fuck it is...LOL

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST