ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ADVICE!! Return to archive
01-20-03 07:07 PM
keefa Hey, I need some advice. I won tickets to see the Stones Feb. 6 in LA. The problem is I live near Washington D.C. SO, my dad said he would take me but only if I paid for it, which would pretty much wipe me out. And I don't even know how good the seats would be. So, DO I GO? Please respond!

Keefa
01-20-03 07:11 PM
exile YES you must go

there is no other option
01-20-03 08:39 PM
throbby Yes, think of the memories you will always have of the show and the trip with your dad. Remember, some memories are priceless.
01-20-03 09:06 PM
Boomhauer Tell him to put it on your tab and pay later.

01-20-03 09:10 PM
Riffhard OK,here's what ya do. Tell your dad you'll be happy to pay him for the ride. Then when you get there you turn around and ask him for $350.00 the ticket to the show. That'll teach him! The trick is you cannot charge him for the ticket until you arrive in LA.

See? Problem solved!

Riffhard
01-20-03 09:12 PM
Scot Rocks GO!!!!!!!!

If you don't you will always regret it

01-20-03 09:34 PM
Madafaka Yes, of course! Think in all the people that can't do that!
01-20-03 10:53 PM
Gimme Shelter Definitley, go, go, go!!!!!!!!!! This show will be historical.
01-21-03 04:40 AM
beer The answer is DEFINETLY, DO NOT GO!

LA is horrible!

What you should do is mail the tickets to me, I will make sure they are properly disposed of.
01-21-03 04:59 AM
Dr. Frankenstone GO GO GO!!!
You MUST GO GO GO!!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST