ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chuck Leavell rules! Return to archive
01-20-03 05:29 PM
Hooked Well, no, not really. Just wanted my first post to get attention from the C10ers and the rest.

Been lurking for a bit, thought I'd get in the game. I like the info on Doug's board but the crew here is far more entertaining. Especially that pot leaf friend of Joey's.

Went to both MSG shows, they were both great. Didn't play as well on HBO, and MaxLugar is right, HBO's production pretty much blew. Lots of bad cutaways at the wrong time, no crowd shots, and the "art" between songs was bad, very Leroy Neiman-esque (the guy who did all the sports likenesses back in the day). But still good to have it on tape and Mick knows how to step it up for the masses.

Drinking at the shows, singing along (well, trying to at least)and missing these details was more fun. Especially Saturday where we seemed to be amongst some industry types who were scared to stand up for some of the show. Weird.

"Sheryl still likes me, Ronnie!"
01-20-03 05:44 PM
sasca Welcome.
01-20-03 06:33 PM
Miss U. Welcome.
01-20-03 08:12 PM
Nellcote Hey brah, welcum to dee place, mon!
Ets all rasta all night mon 2night!
01-20-03 09:31 PM
Mickjagger1963 Welcome sir
01-21-03 12:18 PM
Hooked Ah, Joey's pot leaf overtakes this (and other threads)! A good start to my tenure here.

In response, I will attempt to keep my posts clean and reverent, in the spirit of the rest of the group :-)

"Rocks Off is holding for me, Ronnie!"
01-21-03 12:20 PM
Hooked Ok, the leaf was here a minute ago walking all over this page, and now he's left the building. I look forward to the return.
01-21-03 06:01 PM
stewed & Keefed WELCOME

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST