ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HBO Show Return to archive
01-20-03 01:25 PM
keefa I think Mick and Keith must have gotten into an argument before going out on stage. For those of you who taped it, check out after the first song, when Mick is going to talk to the crowd, he barely gets a few words out when Keith rips into Start Me Up. Mick, dubmbfounded, bends over and stares at Keith for a few seconds, probably mad as hell and Keith is just not caring. He has a "thats what you get" look on his face. Its really funny. Then, On the B stage during when the whip comes down, Keith is obviously pissed that Micks guitar is up too loud and gives him the nastiest stare, and tells him to turn it down. As he turns around, Mick sticks his tongue out at him, but turns his guitar down anyways.

I'm not encouraged by this! Any comments?
01-20-03 01:30 PM
Maxlugar I wish Keith had launched into the next song as soon as he started that cell phone gag.

That was a scrotum shriveler!

Mackscree!
01-20-03 02:55 PM
Miss U. Looks quite unprofessional on KR's part.
01-20-03 11:03 PM
Gimme Shelter What did Mick say during that cell phone gag? I saw that too, but could not make out what he was saying.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST