ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: non stones boots Return to archive
01-20-03 12:18 PM
mikecooper say i had a double CD (complete) soundboard show of sabbath with ozzy and i wanted to share it with the group for any stones/sabbath fans and or ozzy fans where would i post the url??

any ideas??
01-20-03 01:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm guessing that this thread would be a good place to start!

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that you'll get a few takers.
01-20-03 01:10 PM
scope
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I'm guessing that this thread would be a good place to start!

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that you'll get a few takers.

And you would win that bet. I wouldn't mind getting a copy of this. Plus I know someone who is a Sabbath/Ozzy fanatic, bit not that internet savy to download some stuff herself.
01-20-03 01:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot There I go...being all "right" AGAIN.

My curse in life is to be right all the time.
01-20-03 03:47 PM
Factory Girl Yeah, I'd be into Sabbath with Ozzy. Mike, why don't you tree it here. Send a Private Message to Gazza, Jaxx or Voodoo about it. They'll let you know either way.

And, THANK YOU!!
01-20-03 03:53 PM
marko Indeed,not a bad idea tree it here,i like sabbath a LOT.
i also have bynch of zeppelin,floyd and zappa boots.
01-20-03 09:04 PM
Dan What show is it?
Got Asbury Park 8/6/75 a while back and its amazing
01-20-03 11:40 PM
full moon Floyd, Zeppelin, Sabbath, it sounds real good........
01-21-03 12:22 PM
mikecooper make it fast and you will love the show the sound is awsome!
anyone have any url's for other groups to post as well??

http://www.robbit.dns2go.com/temp/ap75/
01-21-03 01:46 PM
Factory Girl Thanks for the url, Mike. Would you consider treeing the cd-r format?

Thank you!!
01-21-03 03:26 PM
mikecooper no need to tree it, just download it before it goes buy buy!!
01-21-03 03:40 PM
CS Do you know the name of the boot, the date, venue and if possible how to download the art for the cd

It's a great setlist, equivalent to an Arena or theatre show! I recently bought "Past Lives" with a great setlist but this is by far better.
01-21-03 04:13 PM
mikecooper go thru the bootleg link then l for "live in 75" for the art work.

http://www.sabbathlive.com/ca/covers.htm
01-21-03 04:38 PM
marko hey Mike!!I�m allways wanted to get LOTS of sabbath boots!
Been long time fan,,20years,stones fan 23 years.So you seem
to have lot of them,i cannot tree sabbath with you,but i
can certainly give hundreds of stones shows.I also have a lot zeppelin and floyd,and zappa(some rare shows like helsinki-88.)heres my e-mail [email protected]
01-21-03 04:45 PM
mikecooper I have very few Sabbath boots. Just like the stones sabbath has web pages for cover art. i linked that to a sabbath page (i feel the best) and when i get sabbath shows i get access to or have up i offer thenm to the group for who ever wants them. i did a trade for this and he (the guy i traded)put this up for me. how long?? i got it days ago so hurry up and enjoy. it is a full sb show with ozzy from NJ in 75!!
01-21-03 06:58 PM
Tom That was the best period for Sabbath. What a great version of Sabbra Cadabra, 20+ minutes with great solos, what a great setlist, thanks Mike
01-21-03 07:58 PM
JumpinJackFlash Yeah, I alway's laugh at how them Metallica meat head's think think they wrote Sabbra Caddabra. Have to let them know they only steal from the best. Sabbra was alway's a good classic tune, I remember when I went to Juvenile Hall as a teen, I had that Sabatoge album, man it was a good album, some of their more freakier stuff.
01-21-03 09:33 PM
ziggypayne Sabra Cadabra was on Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath, not Sabatoge. Both albums are great though. '75 was Sabbath's high water mark. All the shows I've heard from the TE and NSD tours have Ozzy sounding super smashed, although the band is in good form. The Ausbury Park show is the true defining moment for the original Sabbath though. Great set, great sound, and a great performance. Those were the days.
01-21-03 11:26 PM
JumpinJackFlash Yes, I know It came off Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, I'm just rambling about the past.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST