ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG - the Mysteries of Row AA Return to archive
01-20-03 09:49 AM
winter Get this,

An extra row of seats was added on the floor for Saturday night's show - "Row AA". It was the front row, followed by A, B, C, etc.

The interesting part is that about 5 minutes before the Stones came on, I realized that Row AA (at least on Keith's side - I could not get a good view of who was in the row on Ronnie's side) was comprised almost exclusively of women under 25 yrs old.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Coincidence or planned gentrification (or in this case, breastrification) by the Stones/HBO?

Nanky, Luxury1, StonesCrazy, Scope and TomL, great to see you guys at YOTI before the show. 12X5, sorry I missed you this weekend. Sorry I didn't hit the post party, as I had to get into the office yesterday.

wintah
01-20-03 10:44 AM
scope awww, so you had 4th row, not 3rd? Man, too bad

YOTI was fun, as usual. Always great to get together and get the buzz going early.

01-20-03 10:54 AM
winter scope -

Yes, take pitty on me, I deserve a full refund, as I have been irreparably harmed. Poor me, I was 1/4 the distance to the stage farther away than I thought I'd be. Plus I had to suffer through the visuals of those scantily clad women dancing just a few feet away from me all night.

Life is unfair.

great to meet you before the show,

wintah
01-20-03 10:57 AM
luxury1 Winter--so right you are about Row AA! Except that on Ronnie's side it was the Geriatric Section--oh, just all shut up about how old I am--I complained to security that a boom camera was obstructing my view, (about 10th row Ronnie's side) and got placed right up front. No complaints from me 'cept couldn't they have put me with the other 25 yr olds??!!
01-20-03 11:01 AM
winter Luxury -

Glad to hear you were upgraded. Congrats! I guess if you're gonna get bumped back a row, I was on the better side of the cat walk to be on.

wintah
01-20-03 11:14 AM
Sir Stonesalot So. Alleged MR. Wintah. Tell me, was your wife with you?

If not, then why was your sorry ass not all over those scantily clads? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

If they were just a few mere feet from you, as a good and true fan, you should have taken advantage of the situation thus imposed on you...IE. bump & grind with the HBO hired hotties. If you had played your cards right, you could have had some "model" strange. A real feather in your cap!

But no. You were Mr. Nice Guy.

No strange for YOU.
01-20-03 11:24 AM
winter SS:

Wife - no, girlfriend - yes, so as such, I was not able take advantage of the situation as it presented itself.

However, upon further reflection, I guess I could tried the old, "come on honey, when in France". Unfortunately, I don't think that was in the cards for Wintah.

wintah
01-20-03 12:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well...I guess I can let you off the hook then....depending on how attached you are to your girlfriend.

If she's not "the one", I dunno....

I'm in a surprisingly benevolent mood at the moment, so you get a reprieve. Although talking your girlfriend into a 3some with one of the aforementioned HBO hotties would have been preferable.

I think we understand each other. If the same circumstance presents itself...you know what is expected of you. Right?
01-20-03 12:22 PM
winter SS:

I understand - next time the situation presents itself, it will be me, the HBO hotties and the goat from backstage (Hamption '81) for some post-show festivities. You can count on it,

wintah
01-20-03 12:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wicked pissah

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST