ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lisa Fischer Return to archive
01-19-03 06:11 PM
no_cole_porter Ok, After listening to her last night, and that nasy opera type mental breakdown having a baby singing during Satisfaction, I want to know, Has she been singing like that this whole tour? Was she just goofing off since it was on television? I mean if you kids think Leavell's bad...
01-19-03 06:18 PM
Moonisup lisa should get laid big time

by me!!!!!!!!!

by a wooden shoe
01-19-03 06:24 PM
Boomhauer No cole,

I simply hated her singing on Satisfaction. The opera thing was very silly and SHITTY.
01-19-03 06:46 PM
no_cole_porter The sad thing is that I think she sang like that through a few songs. I'll have to check my tape but God damn, that was some awful shit. I've never heard anything like that.
01-20-03 12:18 AM
Madafaka Anyway... She has a nice body! :P

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST