ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Was it just me........................................................... Return to archive
01-19-03 04:14 PM
Joey ................or did Mick Jagger look exceptionally Beautiful last evening ??????????

I mean , MAN , when I am sixty I hope to God I look that good .

Also , I suspect he is banging Cheryl ( Sic ) Crow again ..........................but that is pure speculation on the Joey's part after witnessing the ole' " Bump and Grind " of HTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really thought he was going to throw her down on the stage , climb on top of her and " Do " her right there while not missing a beat .

Now THAT'S Entertainment my Friends ................

See everbody in Denver in two weeks !

{{{{{{{{{{ J O E Y }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-19-03 04:16 PM
Moonisup that speculation........
well............

that is bugging me since 1994 the Miami PPV.
01-19-03 06:47 PM
Prodigal Son That would be interesting if he was up to sumthin' with Sheryl Crow. At 40, she'd be one of the oldest girlfriends he's ever had and the 20 year age gap? Wow, not since he hooked up with Jerry Hall who was about 15 years or so younger (?).
01-19-03 07:50 PM
JaggaRichards Were her nips hard?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST