ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I was on HBO! Return to archive
01-19-03 03:43 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I only tuned in for the last seven minutes of the pre-show... but they did a cut of me walking into the Fleet on 9/03... from behind. It's just my back, with the "Stones Withstand" poster and the Forty Licks cover taped to my shirt. They did do a shot of the front as well, with the Rocks Off logo on that picture of Mick and Keith from 1997, but I didn't see the whole thing so I didn't know.

Did anyone tape the entire pre-show? I wonder if they caught me yelling "Yeah, [some guy] for Lt. Governor, and Keith Richards for President!"

I remember the guy filming me, and I wasn't sure what it was for... but now I know!

Whoo-hoo!

-tSYX --- Don't stop!
01-20-03 08:07 AM
Maxlugar I have most of the pre-show. I'll look for ya.

01-20-03 08:29 AM
mattb I have most of it to. I will also look.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST