ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

nAStY hABiTs rEsTRoOm.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How can i get a DVD copy of HBO for downunder?? Return to archive
01-19-03 04:34 AM
masoudi Hi all

I hope some one is able to help me out with getting a copy of the HBO show. It obviously didn't show in New Zealand. Anyone that can burn this on DVD and of course negotiate a price with me, I would be more than happy to try and secure it.

Hopefully some poor bastard feels some sympathy for us who live on the other side of the world.

Cheers, Brendon

email private to [email protected]
01-19-03 05:18 AM
marko I have possibility to burn dvd�s,,but i need that shows as
well!Will burn it when i get it!
01-19-03 07:09 AM
RubyFriday I need a VHS-Pal Video.Any suggestions ?
01-19-03 04:17 PM
exile Yes also down under in australia
would also buy a DVD copy of concert if someone could burn it
01-19-03 10:50 PM
Angiegirl Me too, VHS/PAL and DVD (European version or whatever those technical thingies are with DVD's, they are new to me...). Loads of people want those, so maybe it can become a tree in the future? I will pay/trade, whatever.
01-19-03 11:26 PM
gypsy I don't have HBO at my apartment in Tulsa. And, like a dumbass, I cancelled my movie channels here in Norman. So, I didn't get it taped. I am willing to make a tape of anything for anyone in exchange for a copy of the HBO concert. I've got several documentaries and other popular Stones films. I have the capability to dub great quality VHS tapes. So, if someone sends me one tape, I would record several tapes for others who need them. Just PM me!
01-20-03 07:16 AM
corgi37 please count me in on any vcd/dvd/video. Doesnt matter if a video is pal or NTSC as my tv and video play both. But, fellow Aussies, their could be a chance this is played on Foxtel or Optus (MTV) like the 97 St. Louis show was. Us poor suckers never did get that 81 Hampton Roads show though, did we?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST