ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

NYC January 2006
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Swedish 'cannibal' ate sisters (NSC) Return to archive
January 20th, 2006 07:40 AM
Jair
A Swedish man is facing charges of murdering his two foster sisters amid claims that he drank their blood and ate parts of their bodies.

Lennart Persson, 29, confessed to the killings and cannibalism, claiming "he did the sickest things that you couldn't even dream of", say reports.

His alleged victims, aged 19 and 34, were stabbed in their homes within seven months of each other last year.

The story has shocked Swedes, who can recall few more gruesome cases.

The first killing took place in March last year - 19-year-old Anna Norell was found dead at her home in the eastern city of Gavle, having been stabbed more than 40 times.

Her boyfriend was suspected and arrested, but DNA tests eventually showed that he could not be linked to the murder.

DNA links

In October, Camilla Lifvendahl, also from Gavle, was found dead, having been stabbed at least 60 times.

The police were quick to make a connection between the killings - given the nature of the attacks. They also discovered that the women had lived together in a foster home when they were younger, and interviewed Mr Persson.

DNA tests are reported to have linked him to both crimes.

"He claims that he drank the blood of both women (and) that he ate parts of one of the women's chest area," prosecutor Christer Sammens told AFP.

"This has been corroborated by the coroner, who confirmed that there are bits of the body missing."

Christel Persson, a journalist at the Expressen newspaper, told the BBC News website that the story, which is headline news in Sweden, had shocked Swedes.

"I think it is just horrid and we had a terrible shock when we realise that there was a connection between the women," she said.

The motive for the killings is still unclear. Police have described Mr Persson as mentally ill, but he is still due to stand trial on 26 January.

(from BBC.UK)
January 20th, 2006 07:42 AM
Jumacfly Bon Appetit!!
January 20th, 2006 08:27 AM
stonedinaustralia what's for desert?!

pie?!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
January 20th, 2006 09:46 AM
M.O.W.A.T. Somebody pass me the Chianti and the fava beans!
January 20th, 2006 01:12 PM
Jair Notice you guys that the older woman has been stabbed more times?

I think that explains alot

January 20th, 2006 01:48 PM
Maxlugar This is commonplace in Nebraska.
January 20th, 2006 03:23 PM
Joey " This is commonplace in Nebraska."

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

[Edited by Joey]
January 20th, 2006 05:53 PM
axl79 Hi , that's must have been censured here in Sweden , cause I haven't heard anything about that sh*t.
The only funny news that I saw in th newspapper you mentioned "expressen", is of a whale swimming in the Themes, London !
January 20th, 2006 06:22 PM
Jair
quote:
Joey wrote:

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

[Edited by Joey]

wow! You sounds evil, Joey!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)