ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

NYC January 2006
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Taping MSG? Return to archive
January 19th, 2006 02:13 PM
BSORocks Is anyone taping the MSG shows? Anyone taping Friday?
January 19th, 2006 02:41 PM
Dan Probably
January 19th, 2006 02:50 PM
Saint Sway it would be so much easier if they offered Instant Live recordings after the show. Not to mention, frickin awesome.

surprised the Stones still havent tapped into the Instant Live market. Usually theyre the band that is leading the way with this kind of stuff. Anything with technology theyve always been a step ahead of everyone.
January 19th, 2006 02:55 PM
gimmekeef We'd wait for weeks while they did the over dubs!
January 19th, 2006 02:58 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
We'd wait for weeks while they did the over dubs!

ouch!
January 19th, 2006 08:32 PM
crb69 last nights show is already up on DIME...perfect to check out before going on Friday...i can't wait! IT WON'T TAKE LONG TO SWAY WITH MR. RAMBLER AT THE MEMORY MOTEL!!!

I can dream can't I?
January 19th, 2006 08:48 PM
DAVINO
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
it would be so much easier if they offered Instant Live recordings after the show. Not to mention, frickin awesome.

surprised the Stones still havent tapped into the Instant Live market. Usually theyre the band that is leading the way with this kind of stuff. Anything with technology theyve always been a step ahead of everyone.

How have they been ahead of technology? They don't even sell their new album at the shows, I mean do you know how many people would buy their cd at one of their concerts? Just glwoing tongues and overpriced shirts and a crappy cheap poster.
January 20th, 2006 04:54 AM
MRD8 Both of their MSG shows are being filmed by Kevin in NYC...I'll torrent them on the RO tracker when I get them in...it'll take about 6-8 weeks to get them...
January 20th, 2006 08:16 AM
chevysales
quote:
Dan wrote:
Probably

[Edited by chevysales]
January 20th, 2006 08:38 AM
Maxlugar [quote]gimmekeef wrote:
We'd wait for weeks while they did the over dubs!

That's funny. I've been watching the LA '75 DVD a lot lately and it's funny when Billy Preston completely misses his solo on Angie, Mick says with a smile "We'll put it in later".

January 20th, 2006 11:09 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
DAVINO wrote:

How have they been ahead of technology?

the voodoo lounge cd rom was the 1st of its kind. The internet song voting thru their website for Bridges tour. The stripped cd was one of the 1st with video format. That surround video technique in the LARS video. Keith getting his coke FedEx'd from Columbia. Little stuff like that.

you bring up an excellent point about them not selling the new record at the shows. Thats just bad business. Its mind boggling how many fans go to their show that havent bought the new record. Hit em up at the show!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
January 20th, 2006 04:17 PM
gimmekeef Yup.can see it now at the show...thanks Mr for your $350....here's your one ticket half way back in the top...oh by the way..how about a copy of ABB for $29.95?!!!!!
January 20th, 2006 06:33 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Yup.can see it now at the show...thanks Mr for your $350....here's your one ticket half way back in the top...oh by the way..how about a copy of ABB for $29.95?!!!!!

I think $379.95 for a ticket including a copy of ABB would go over better. I kinda wish they would have done that this tour then I could have looked forward to buying it used for $1 on Ebay when half of them end up there.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)