ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

NYC January 2006
Đ Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 4) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
December 29th, 2005 05:54 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Seattle Supersonic DVD-1 October 15, 1981
Take The "A" Train
Under My Thumb
When The Whip Comes Down
Let's Spend The Night Together
Shattered
Neighbors
Black Limousine
Just My Imagination
Twenty Flight Rock
Let Me Go
Time Is On My Side
Beast Of Burden
Waiting On A Friend
Let It Bleed
YCAGWYW
Little T&A
Tumbling Dice
December 29th, 2005 06:42 AM
LET ME GO68 hELLO
I finish to download now the San Francisco Torrent, 4 cds, Is there someone who can help me for the artwork??
I haven't a case for 4 cds, so i think to do two double cd, but i need two different artwork for the two show.
Thank you all and happy new year
(sorry for my bad English)
Let me go68
December 29th, 2005 07:19 AM
mkergo New on the tracker :

urban jungle barcelona 90 DVD
December 29th, 2005 07:39 AM
gonzalo76 THANK YOU MRD8 & mkergo for these DVDs !!!
They are my two favourites Stones' tour !!!

Gr.
[Edited by gonzalo76]
December 29th, 2005 08:26 AM
James Burton What's happened to the Sucking In The 70s' DVD? It was downloading fine yesterday and now nothing. Can someone help on this please? I really want to check out the Montreaux and SNL foootage as I haven't seen it before.

Hopefully someone can help.
December 29th, 2005 10:13 PM
malja316 LetMeGo68, unfortunately there is only one artwork for that san fran 2005 show and that is the one that is posted in the torrent. As a suggestion, print out 4 copies of the artwork and use them for each cd. That is what I am doing with this show...looks like this show is being released as a boxset format only rather than as individual shows...sorry I couldnt be of much help, but figured I would give you a suggestion...
December 29th, 2005 10:29 PM
pdog
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
It's been a while since i uploaded anything to the tracker. With a week off of work i plan on uploading some stuff. Any suggestions?

"New on the tracker"
Title: Better Than The Real Rebirth
Label:Vague
Sound Quality: A- soundboard (A bit to much reverb (echo)in my opinion) but still a great listen
Venue: Sullivan Stadium
Lineage: silver disc's>eac>flac Frontend (level 6)
Artwork is included in the torrent..........enjoy

The bootleggers got the loacation wrong, as usual. The rehearsals shows took place in Philly at JFK stadium, right next to the Vet... Both stadiums are long gone.
December 30th, 2005 02:09 AM
malja316 Looks Like someone was cool enough to post a 5/27/95 Stones gig on the tracker called "Foottappers." Judging by the file layout, seems like this is the show right here: http://www.rs-covers.com/detail.cfm?albumid=835

whoever posted this, THANK YOU! If possible, please announce it here on the tracker so everyone knows specifically what it is...not trying to be a jerk, just wanna see people get the shows they want and for everyone to be happy...Thanks again for that great post!
December 30th, 2005 02:43 AM
drno12
quote:
malja316 wrote:
Looks Like someone was cool enough to post a 5/27/95 Stones gig on the tracker called "Foottappers." Judging by the file layout, seems like this is the show right here: http://www.rs-covers.com/detail.cfm?albumid=835

Hi malja316,
it was posted (wrong place, but...)
http://novogate.com/board/968/219392-1.html
best
drno12
December 30th, 2005 02:46 AM
drno12
quote:
malja316 wrote:
LetMeGo68, unfortunately there is only one artwork for that san fran 2005 show and that is the one that is posted in the torrent. As a suggestion, print out 4 copies of the artwork and use them for each cd. That is what I am doing with this show...looks like this show is being released as a boxset format only rather than as individual shows...sorry I couldnt be of much help, but figured I would give you a suggestion...

Hi malja,

letmego contacted me tonite to make some covers. You are right it was released as a boxset. But if there are enough people here who want a cover for each show I will creat some. E-mail me at [email protected]

best
drno12
December 30th, 2005 10:37 AM
malja316 Hi DrNo! My bad that I didnt see the post regarding the Foottappers show. I am glad that it was posted, Ive been trying to get any show from 1995 for awhile now...as far as the bootleg covers, I guess if enough fans need them for each show, that is fine by me! Either way works for me...the artwork I have now has the setlist for both shows so that is good enough for me personally. Thanks for the offer though...and btw, thanks alot for creating artwork for all the shows that are posted here and on the Dime. I really appreciate it! And thanks to you and the rest of the folks who were involved in posting both frisco 2005 shows. They sound great! Happy new Year! From, Jim (malja316) Long Island, NY region...
December 30th, 2005 11:53 AM
Schooner333
quote:
Looks Like someone was cool enough to post a 5/27/95 Stones gig on the tracker called "Foottappers."

Cool!, I just grabbed it the other day from Dime, but there were 2 tracks removed. Thankfully Hombre uploaded the complete set here, so I can get the missing tracks.

Thanks Hombre!
December 30th, 2005 12:36 PM
malja316 Yes, thanks alot Hombre for posting that show, it sounds GREAT!

Thanks alot DRNO12 for your email, I really do appreciate it! It was very helpful! You are way too kind and I really do appreciate the work you do on here, the dime, and on IORR...
December 30th, 2005 02:22 PM
serge grange new on the tracker
what makes the world go round DVD
thanks to razorback from the world is stones
french forum
December 30th, 2005 02:43 PM
razorback Hi

New on tracker : what makes the world go round DVD
awesome pro shot from Wembley 82/Dallas 81/swiss TV report
Full DVD nothing stripped
Region : NTSC
Code : free
Video aspect: 4:3 full screen
Audio : 2.0
Menu : yes
Extras : Dallas 1981 tracks

Use the 4.07 Gb link ....the other one is a mistake

As I am seeding 2DVDs at the same time (barcelona 90 and what makes the world go round)may be the second one will starts slowly for you
Don't worry my PC works 24h/24h and 7 days a week ...so please be patient
Thanks for your understanding
[Edited by razorback]
December 30th, 2005 05:03 PM
TornAndFrayed Another new one for ya:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=75766&hit=1

The Rolling Stones
July 25, 1972 (2nd show)
Madison Square Garden
New York City, NY

Source:
audience audio (source #2)

Lineage:
"Cold English Blood Runs Hot" (Sister Morphine) Original CD > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)

Disc 1:
01. Intro
02. Brown Sugar
03. Bitch
04. Rocks Off
05. Gimme Shelter
06. Happy
07. Tumbling Dice
08. Love In Vain
09. Sweet Virginia
10. You Canīt Always Get What You Want

Disc2:
01. All Down The Line (MSG, July 25, 1972 (1st show))
02. Midnight Rambler
03. Band Introductions
04. Bye Bye Johnny
05. Rip This Joint
06. Jumpinī Jack Flash
07. Street Fighting Man
08. Uptight/Satisfaction (with Stevie Wonder)

Notes/Quality:

This previously unavailable source has been rumoured for years.

There is another source for this show out there which I posted on STG two years ago: "Five Englishmen Spend A Day In A New York Garden", a 3CD set which also includes the afternoon show and was kindly sent to me by the taper himself, Mr. darth9neo.

This new source sounds better (particularly during the first few songs) but is less complete: "All Down The Line" is missing. A performance of the song from another concert (July 25 (1st show)) has been inserted to make it sound like a complete show. The missing song and its replacement with another performance from a different show is not mentioned anywhere on the artwork. The bootleggers probably thought noone would notice but TornAndFrayed noticed it right away during his first listen.
I donīt know why the original performance wasnīt included. Maybe the song wasnīt recorded or there were problems with the original tape source.

Sound quality is very good and this recording is a perfect example why a good/very good audience recording is just so much better atmosphere-wise than sterile and un-balanced SBD sources. Please check the samples below before downloading.

Sorry, no artwork since my scanner is not working. Itīs pretty crappy anyway and you are not missing anything IMO.

Great performance, this has always been one of my favorites.

TornAndFrayed (mjake)

http://de.geocities.com/mjahke/
December 30th, 2005 06:20 PM
razorback IMPORTANT :
TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WERE LEECHING WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND
YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE STUFF SINCE THE BEGINNING
REASON : PROBLEM OF SEED

USE THE FIXED LINK

THE OTHER ONE CAN BE DELETED

SORRY !!
[Edited by razorback]
December 31st, 2005 07:05 AM
Moonisup is the tracker down??
December 31st, 2005 08:09 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Seattle Supersonic DVD-2
http://bootcoverz.com/DVD/1981-10-15_Seattle_Supersonic.jpg
Band Introductions
She's So Cold
All Down The Line
Hang Fire
Star Star
Miss You
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL!
December 31st, 2005 08:33 AM
razorback
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
is the tracker down??

There's a problem with the tracker ....every time I close azureus or reboot my PC it fucks up the seed !!
I had to create a new torrent file and now "what makes the world goes round DVD" is available on DIME
Sorry I've done my best on Rocks Off tracker ( created the torrent file 2 times) but it does'nt work fine.
I don't knox if the link is allowed or not but you can find my seed here :
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=75853
If it's not allowed , I apologize and please delete this post
Thanks for your understanding
December 31st, 2005 08:37 AM
Moonisup I mean:P I can't acces the site at all!

tia

Rik
December 31st, 2005 09:00 AM
justforyou The tracker is working here, a bit sluggish but no problem. Happy New Year to you.
Keep on torrenting!
December 31st, 2005 09:31 AM
cabledogg2 I just burned the Sucking In The 70's dvd. While it seemed to burn ok i can't get past the main menu? Has anyone else had a problem with this one?.............cabledogg2
December 31st, 2005 09:38 AM
Moonisup hm strange, but thanks
December 31st, 2005 09:48 AM
LET ME GO68 thank you DRNO12 for the artwork of SBC1 and 2, it's a great work, i see also the other artwork for the stones shows, very professional!!!
Happy new year for all the Stonesfans.
Let Me Go68
December 31st, 2005 11:20 AM
Mickijaggeroo The tracker looks seriously demented here..

MRD8, shall we, when you have the time work out something for posting all the 81 soundboards artwork at stonesvikings? I have the space for it.
December 31st, 2005 11:21 AM
drno12
quote:
LET ME GO68 wrote:
thank you DRNO12 for the artwork of SBC1 and 2, it's a great work, i see also the other artwork for the stones shows, very professional!!!
Happy new year for all the Stonesfans.
Let Me Go68

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Happy New Year to all of you!!

drno12
January 1st, 2006 02:22 AM
interzone
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Seattle Supersonic DVD-1 October 15, 1981
Take The "A" Train
Under My Thumb
When The Whip Comes Down
Let's Spend The Night Together
Shattered
Neighbors
Black Limousine
Just My Imagination
Twenty Flight Rock
Let Me Go
Time Is On My Side
Beast Of Burden
Waiting On A Friend
Let It Bleed
YCAGWYW
Little T&A
Tumbling Dice

Is this from the "Still Life in Seatle" dvd?
January 1st, 2006 07:43 AM
MRD8 No, this is a combination of a good copy of the existing video and Empress Valley's soundboard audio...where you have no sound on Beast of Burden and Star Star on the Still Life In Seattle version on Seattle Supersonics that problem is fixed!
January 1st, 2006 08:30 AM
campino001 Hy
All a very good new 2006.
One Question ... I download now the Hampton 81 DVD 2/2 !
I can not find DVD 1

Can anybody help me

Sebastian
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)