ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

NYC January 2006
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 4) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
December 20th, 2005 06:43 PM
Mexier
quote:
axl79 wrote:
For you who asked about the Seattle'81 DVD,
you can find it on Dime.

Link:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=61814&hit=1

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/61814/Stones%20Seattle%20DVD.torrent

Thanks axl, that show is great, i got it in a trade!

Anyway i was talking about Seattle Supersonic 81 2dvd set. In this last version the audio is dubbed with rattlesnake boot without cut in Beast of Burden and another sog i can't remember at moment. Hope to see it here or on Dime

Cheers,
December 21st, 2005 04:49 AM
MRD8 I will seed Seattle Supersonic here at some point...have to wait for Fresno and Hampton 81 DVD2 to finish uploading...then I have three more 1981 soundboards(Atlanta, St. Paul and 9-23 Chicago)...
December 21st, 2005 06:00 AM
interzone FYI to the moderator:

There are now three "Hampton 81 DVD2"s on the tracker. The Dec. 6 and 7 attempts still have leechers but no seed. Perhaps if you deleted them from the tracker, the leechers would realize that there is a newer version with a seed and move to the Dec. 19 version.
December 21st, 2005 09:08 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
...then I have three more 1981 soundboards (Atlanta, St. Paul and 9-23 Chicago)...

Yes, yes, yes... more 81 soundboards !!!

Gr.
Gonzalo
December 21st, 2005 10:23 AM
gimmekeef Thanks for the info on DVD Decrypter....downloaded it and the Nippon95 video is synched now...however when burned to dvd I have no audio?...is there a step I've missed?..Thanks for being patient this looks like a great file!
December 21st, 2005 02:46 PM
stonesmachine
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Thanks for the info on DVD Decrypter....downloaded it and the Nippon95 video is synched now...however when burned to dvd I have no audio?...is there a step I've missed?..Thanks for being patient this looks like a great file!

OK Gimmee follow these steps exactly;

1. Insert blank DVD
2. Open DVD Decrypter
3. Click "Mode"
4. Click "ISO"
5. Click "Write"
6. On select source file, open the Nippon Voodoo ISO folder
7. You should see two files, one is the ISO, and the other is the MDS, select the MDS
8. Go down and click the "record" button, that has the green arrow in it.
9. That should be all you need to do.

Sometimes a guy just needs to re-boot

maybe first you should uninstall the DVD Decrypter and reinstall, and than go to settings>events> and uncheck the "check for program updates" box, as there are no further updates that will be available without paying for them

If this doesnt work for you than I dont know what else to tell you, except email me and I'll see to it that you get a copy

Just curious, what are you playing the disc on? the computer or set top player? Have you tried it in both?

Hope this helps

[Edited by stonesmachine]
December 21st, 2005 04:33 PM
Mickijaggeroo "Sometimes a guy just needs to re-boot"
Nowadays, yes, but not when I was younger!
December 21st, 2005 07:02 PM
gimmekeef Thanks mickjaggeroo....I tried it on both my pc and Samsung dvd player.But based on your instructions above I think I messed up on the process....I really appreciate your help..and everyone else here too!
December 21st, 2005 08:18 PM
TornAndFrayed TORONTO´72 NEW SOURCE:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=74522

The Rolling Stones
July 15, 1972 (1st show)
Maple Leaf Gardens
Toronto, ON

Source:
audience audio (source #2)

Lineage:
master > CDR(1) > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)

Setlist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Bitch
03. Rocks Off
04. Gimme Shelter
05. Happy
06. Tumbling Dice
07. Love In Vain
08. Sweet Virginia
09. You Can´t Always Get What You Want
10. All Down The Line
11. Midnight Rambler
12. Band Introductions
13. Bye Bye Johnny
14. Rip This Joint
15. Jumpin´ Jack Flash
16. Street Fighting Man

Notes/Quality:
There is another source for this show circulating (disc 1 of VGP´s "Standing At The Kitchendoor") which sounds pretty bad. Unfortunately, this new source sounds totally different but is only marginally better overall. The sound is distant and muffled and I´d recommend this to completists and hardcore fans only.
I am an audience source junkie who can enjoy even the shittiest tapes, however, casual collectors should check the samples below before downloading. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Some careful EQ could help to make this sound better but I´m no expert at remastering shows so I only post the unprocessed, raw version.
There are two small cuts at the end of "You Can´t Always get What You Want" and the beginning of "Midnight Rambler" but only very little music is missing.
Kickass performance, much better than the second show that day.

Thanks to Harold Carlson (please check out his wonderful S.T.P. pages: http://stoneslib.homestead.com/)
for finding this source, transferring it and sending it to me.

***DO NOT CONVERT TO MP3***
***DO NOT SELL***
***FREE LOSSLESS DISTRIBUTION ONLY***

TornAndFrayed (mjake)
December 21st, 2005 10:41 PM
mac_daddy thanks tornandfrayed - you always bring something fresh to the table...

oh, and that stoneslib site you linked to is fabulous. those articles on the nicaraguan benefit are top notch. it is particularly interesting to me, as i live in los angeles, and read the la times daily. hillburn still writes there, and cromelin does, too (the la free press no longer exists). is that the same stoneslib that is here at ro..?
December 21st, 2005 10:56 PM
jb Boring
December 22nd, 2005 12:44 AM
mkergo Down and out in Paris available on RO tracker. Enjoy !

Down And Out In Paris
(Rattlesnake - RS 066 / 067 - 2 CD)

1. Honky Tonk Women - 2. If You Can’t Rock Me/Get Off Of My Cloud - 3. Hand Of Fate - 4. Hey Negrita - 5. Ain’t Too Proud To Beg - 6. Fool To Cry - 7.Hot Stuff - 8. Star Star - 9. Cherry Oh Baby - 10. Angie - 11. You Gotta Move - 12. You Can’t Always Get What You Want - 13. Happy - 14. Tumbling Dice - 15. Nothing From Nothing (Billy Preston) - 16. Outta Space (Billy Preston) - 17. Midnight Rambler - 18. It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll (But I Like It) - 19. Brown Sugar - 20. Jumpin’ Jack Flash - 21. Street Fighting Man - 22. All Down The Line - 23. Sympathy For The Devil.

1 à 21: Live, les Abattoirs, Paris, France, 07/06/1976 - 23: Live, Francfort, Germany, 29/04/1976 - 24: Live, Earls Court, London, England, 23/05/1976.
December 22nd, 2005 06:06 AM
MRD8 he Rolling Stones
American Airlines Center, Dallas
November 29, 2005

lineage: taper / CDr -> sent to a friend who passed them on to me / EAC
sorry, no further recording details known - I know the taper's name and that's it.

artwork: DrNo ? are you there ?? ;-)

CD1:

01.Start Me Up
02.You Got Me Rocking
03.Shattered
04.Tumbling Dice
05.Oh No Not You Again
06.Rain Fall Down
07.Wild Horses
08.Midnight Rambler
09.Night Time Is The Right Time
10.Slipping Away
11.Infamy

CD2:

01.Miss You
02.Rough Justice
03.Get Off Of My Cloud
04.Honky Tonk Women
05.Sympathy For The Devil
06.Brown Sugar
07.Jumping Jack Flash
08.You Can't Always Get What You Want
09.Satisfaction

average quality, not too bad but far from excellent
December 22nd, 2005 08:42 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:
TORONTO´72 NEW SOURCE:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=74522

The Rolling Stones
July 15, 1972 (1st show)
Maple Leaf Gardens
Toronto, ON

Source:
audience audio (source #2)

Lineage:
master > CDR(1) > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)

Setlist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Bitch
03. Rocks Off
04. Gimme Shelter
05. Happy
06. Tumbling Dice
07. Love In Vain
08. Sweet Virginia
09. You Can´t Always Get What You Want
10. All Down The Line
11. Midnight Rambler
12. Band Introductions
13. Bye Bye Johnny
14. Rip This Joint
15. Jumpin´ Jack Flash
16. Street Fighting Man

Notes/Quality:
There is another source for this show circulating (disc 1 of VGP´s "Standing At The Kitchendoor") which sounds pretty bad. Unfortunately, this new source sounds totally different but is only marginally better overall. The sound is distant and muffled and I´d recommend this to completists and hardcore fans only.
I am an audience source junkie who can enjoy even the shittiest tapes, however, casual collectors should check the samples below before downloading. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Some careful EQ could help to make this sound better but I´m no expert at remastering shows so I only post the unprocessed, raw version.
There are two small cuts at the end of "You Can´t Always get What You Want" and the beginning of "Midnight Rambler" but only very little music is missing.
Kickass performance, much better than the second show that day.

Thanks to Harold Carlson (please check out his wonderful S.T.P. pages: http://stoneslib.homestead.com/)
for finding this source, transferring it and sending it to me.

***DO NOT CONVERT TO MP3***
***DO NOT SELL***
***FREE LOSSLESS DISTRIBUTION ONLY***

TornAndFrayed (mjake)

I was at both shows that day...thought the second was slightly better...But thanks so much for this buried treasure!..and jb if you find this area boring then why waste time posting...you made your point..Now move on!
December 22nd, 2005 08:46 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
"Sometimes a guy just needs to re-boot"
Nowadays, yes, but not when I was younger!

I followed your lead and its fine now on my pc with Windows Media Player...Its my TV/Samsung DVD Player and JVC amp where I get no sound for some reason...???..Tried multiple inputs etc and still cant get audio..Its weird...Thanks again for your help...
December 22nd, 2005 09:41 AM
gimmekeef The Toronto Feb 25/99 show on the tracker is imho one of the best I've heard in years.The setlist is amazingly diverse (inc. Moonlight Mile/Some Girls/Route 66/Just My Imagination)..The sound for an audience recording is first rate (9+-10) and includes several sound check songs tacked on at the end (sound quality lower )...Highly recommended!
December 22nd, 2005 09:46 AM
Mexier
quote:
will seed Seattle Supersonic here at some point...have to wait for Fresno and Hampton 81 DVD2 to finish uploading...

Wow i can't wait to see Seattle Supersonic DVD set on the tracker!!
I guess it will be a nice upgrade.Many many thanks Bob

[Edited by Mexier]
December 22nd, 2005 01:20 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
mkergo wrote:
Down and out in Paris available on RO tracker. Enjoy !

Thank you for sharing this show !

Gr.
December 22nd, 2005 01:41 PM
shaleia Thanks so much for "Down and Out in Paris." Love the chance to get some 1976 stuff. My download shows complete, but i'm only at 97% on track one. Anyone else have this issue? Does it burn anyway?
December 22nd, 2005 02:02 PM
interzone
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
he Rolling Stones
American Airlines Center, Dallas
November 29, 2005

lineage: taper / CDr -> sent to a friend who passed them on to me / EAC
sorry, no further recording details known - I know the taper's name and that's it.

artwork: DrNo ? are you there ?? ;-)

CD1:

01.Start Me Up
02.You Got Me Rocking
03.Shattered
04.Tumbling Dice
05.Oh No Not You Again
06.Rain Fall Down
07.Wild Horses
08.Midnight Rambler
09.Night Time Is The Right Time
10.Slipping Away
11.Infamy

CD2:

01.Miss You
02.Rough Justice
03.Get Off Of My Cloud
04.Honky Tonk Women
05.Sympathy For The Devil
06.Brown Sugar
07.Jumping Jack Flash
08.You Can't Always Get What You Want
09.Satisfaction

average quality, not too bad but far from excellent

I can't find this on the tracker when searching "29," "Dallas," or "Airline." What is the name of the upload?
December 22nd, 2005 02:41 PM
silkcut1978
quote:
interzone wrote:

I can't find this on the tracker when searching "29," "Dallas," or "Airline." What is the name of the upload?

I really hope it's not on the tracker as I'm the seeder on DimeADozen - I seeded it the day before yesterday and here on RO we are still suffering from an unbelievable slow dl-speed for the Fresno-DVD. so I think it's clever in any aspect to let Dallas run on Dime and keep the ul-resources of mrd8 focused on his DVD here, hm?
December 22nd, 2005 04:22 PM
MRD8 I was seeding too many things at once...I've stopped seeding the Dallas '05 CD's and the second DVD of Hampton '81...I will finish uploading Fresno first then pick up the others after that!
December 22nd, 2005 05:14 PM
axl79 Anybody knows what happened to "Landgraaf, 1999-06-18" torrent ?
December 22nd, 2005 06:35 PM
silkcut1978
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I was seeding too many things at once...I've stopped seeding the Dallas '05 CD's and the second DVD of Hampton '81...I will finish uploading Fresno first then pick up the others after that!

THANKS Mr.D. !
December 23rd, 2005 02:48 AM
joguema
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:

I really hope it's not on the tracker as I'm the seeder on DimeADozen - I seeded it the day before yesterday and here on RO we are still suffering from an unbelievable slow dl-speed for the Fresno-DVD. so I think it's clever in any aspect to let Dallas run on Dime and keep the ul-resources of mrd8 focused on his DVD here, hm?

Hi Silkcut,

Dallas, Nov. 29, 2005, IS on the RO-Tracker:

Have a look at the details for "CD 01" and "CD 02"

December 23rd, 2005 05:52 AM
silkcut1978 Hi joguema - thanks, but Mr.D. has already stopped seeding this CDs to get more speed on the Fresno-DVD. So I think it's okay for all of us - I suppose he will seed this CDs again as soon as Fresno is done.

best
silk
December 23rd, 2005 07:25 AM
interzone
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:

"Silkcut,"

1) Not everyone has access to Dimeadozen, a fact that renders your entire response moot.
2) Why you would hope that the torrent wasn't available on R.O. is a mystery. Your comment seems selfish. Eventually, the torrent will be deleted from Dimeadozen, whereas R.O. torrents are available indefinitely.
3) I've never "suffered" from a slow download speed on a DVD or CD torrent that I would otherwise have to spend $30-$60 to own. On the contrary, if every DVD torrent took 15 days to download, I would be equally delighted. Most of these shows are over 20 years old, so I think I can wait a few more days. Why people like you are in such a huff for an instant download is beyond me. Why don't you simply begin downloading the torrent and then go on about your business—That is, if you have any.
4) Some of us are leaving our computers for the holidays while we travel, and would like to load some torrents prior to leaving, since we intend to leave our computers on for 5 days while we are gone. So whether or not a torrent is being seeded at this moment is irrelevant. Or had that scenario not occurred to you?
5) "so I think it's clever in any aspect to let Dallas run." If english is your first language, and it looks like it may not be, you need a refresher course.
6) Another fact that seems to have escaped you is that all I asked for was the name of the file. Something it took another kind person to provide. Looking now, there are 5-6 seeders for both discs of this torrent, so your concerns about mrd8's upload capacity appear to be misplaced.
7) The condescending tone of you response (and, by extension, yourself) is annoying.

Best regards,

Interzone
December 23rd, 2005 01:35 PM
silkcut1978 [quote]interzone wrote:

"Silkcut,"

1) Not everyone has access to Dimeadozen
- your (?) problem

2) Why you would hope that the torrent wasn't available on R.O. is a mystery. Your comment seems selfish. Eventually, the torrent will be deleted from Dimeadozen, whereas R.O. torrents are available indefinitely.
- I started the torrent 3 days ago, it will take a few more days until it will be deleted - I suppose around 90 - so about 87 days to go (to help you with the math). Selfish as I am I seeded Dallas on Dime immediately after I got them discs

3) I've never "suffered" from a slow download
- maybe there are other things you're suffering from

4) Some of us are leaving our computers for the holidays while we travel, and would like to load some torrents prior to leaving, since we intend to leave our computers on for 5 days while we are gone. So whether or not a torrent is being seeded at this moment is irrelevant. Or had that scenario not occurred to you?
- no, I'm more or less always online, no matter where I spend my vacation

5) "so I think it's clever in any aspect to let Dallas run." If english is your first language, and it looks like it may not be, you need a refresher course.
- do you think your German is as good as mine Arschloch?

6) Another fact that seems to have escaped you is that all I asked for was the name of the file
- I'm really not interested what you're asking for, I didn't even notice your nick until the other minute

7) The condescending tone of you response (and, by extension, yourself) is annoying.
- and a Merry Christmas to you too :-)

[Edited by silkcut1978]
December 23rd, 2005 01:48 PM
stonesmachine LOL
December 23rd, 2005 02:37 PM
schaltzmann Please Share Hampton DVD2.ISO
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)