ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

NYC January 2006
Đ Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 4) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 12th, 2006 05:40 PM
Mexier
quote:
axl79 wrote:
For you folks that can't make it to Rio this year!
Or are scared to travel Rio

VOODOO RIO 95 DOUBLE DVD -disc1
Maracan Stadium Rio De Janeiro Feb 4 1995

DISC 1
intro
not fade away
you got me rocking
it's all over now
live with me
sparks will fly
satisfaction
out of tears
angie
midnight rambler
rock and a hard place
i go wild/miss you
honky tonk women
happy
the worst

Enjoy!

I guess it's RSPV version,right? Thanks a lot anyway

Any help about Circus Krone 2003 decoding error?
[Edited by Mexier]
[Edited by Mexier]
January 12th, 2006 06:01 PM
stoneman333 Hi Fellow Stones Fans - a big thanks to whoever got back on board with 'rs-msg-1.14.98 -disc 2'. I'm still a way off finishing, but it's looking good at the minute!
January 12th, 2006 08:33 PM
cabledogg2 I Just wanted to give a quick thumbs up and thank you to drake for the Memphis show. Aside from a chatty chick during keith set this is a all around great recording..............cabledogg2
January 13th, 2006 07:58 AM
nappyrags hi folks, a quick couple of questions here...i recently dl'ed both the sucking in the 70's dvd and the brian jones dvd and have had problems with both....the jones plays only on my computer...it doesn't play on either of my stand alones, one is an expensive sony and the other is a cheapyn and both are less than six months old...i tried running it through dvd shrink and reburning on nero but that didn't help either....on the sucking dvd it won't burn at all....i get a message stating there is a vob reading error or something to that effect...anyone else have any problems with these? i have dl'ed numerous dvd's here and haven't had any problems previous to these two...thanks in advance for any replies and thanks to all who take the time and effort here to make all this stuff available...and keep 'em flying
January 13th, 2006 08:26 AM
Rlstone First of all I would like to thank y'all for seeding these great shows.

Next I would like to ask if someday could please put up the Perth '73(+ other aussie shows) on the tracker..

Been searching for them for a while now and I cant find a place where I can download them.

Thanks.
January 13th, 2006 09:05 AM
Rolling Stones Argen Please, keep seeding Jointrip Terryfing 2. I'm stuck at 90.74%
January 13th, 2006 09:15 AM
qwer Circus Krone 2003 decoding error!
I have that error, too!
it's on disc 2 - track 4!

Anyone able to fix it?

January 13th, 2006 10:17 AM
Schooner333
quote:
nappyrags wrote:
hi folks, a quick couple of questions here...i recently dl'ed both the sucking in the 70's dvd and the brian jones dvd and have had problems with both....the jones plays only on my computer...it doesn't play on either of my stand alones, one is an expensive sony and the other is a cheapyn and both are less than six months old...i tried running it through dvd shrink and reburning on nero but that didn't help either....on the sucking dvd it won't burn at all....i get a message stating there is a vob reading error or something to that effect...anyone else have any problems with these? i have dl'ed numerous dvd's here and haven't had any problems previous to these two...thanks in advance for any replies and thanks to all who take the time and effort here to make all this stuff available...and keep 'em flying

1- Brian Jones DVD - It turns out that this is in PAL format, not NTSC. Your stand alone player will obviously only play NTSC disc's...you probably get an error message saying something like "can't play due to area limitations". Your PC will play both formats, so you will have no problem playing it there.

2- Sucking In The 70's DVD - Not sure exactly what your problem is here, but try this: Create a new folder entitled VIDEO_TS (capitalized) and put all the files within it, then try to burn it. A lot of software will not burn the DVD files unless they are within this folder, since that is the proper structure for a DVD.
January 13th, 2006 11:37 AM
kishorcsog Could somebody seed Wingless Angels please?
I heard good things about it, really wanna listen to it.
We are at 65%.
Thanks
January 13th, 2006 01:00 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Rlstone wrote:
Next I would like to ask if someday could please put up the Perth '73(+ other aussie shows) on the tracker..

Been searching for them for a while now and I cant find a place where I can download them.

Thanks.

The Perth show is on the tracker. It is called "Happy Birthday Nicky". It also has the Sydney show albeit both shows are incomplete.

And while the requests are happening. Anybody willing to seed "Philadelphia Special" from 1972?
January 13th, 2006 01:18 PM
nappyrags thanks schooner appreciate the help
January 13th, 2006 02:17 PM
axl79
quote:
Mexier wrote:

I guess it's RSPV version,right? Thanks a lot anyway

Any help about Circus Krone 2003 decoding error?
[Edited by Mexier]
[Edited by Mexier]

No, it's not coming from RSVP but may be the same source or
material.

Disc 2 is comming...
January 13th, 2006 05:21 PM
silkcut1978 As Gazza looked for someone to seed this - here it is - VAULTS part one - 5 CDs with demo-versions of the first 4 decades.

Find it on the tracker (in about 10 minutes !) as: The Rolling Stones - Vaults

I copied and pasted the song-selection from the Vaults-thread and there are three things I noticed/changed:

1) Honest I Do is not on disc 2 - I suppose because it's an officially released track

2) the song paint it white/aka paint it black (disc 5, track 9) is actually take II of Aladdin Story - but it's still there under the wrong "paint it"-title

3) fingerprint file is "twice" on disc 5 - first as # 14 (only the intro-riff) and then the entire version as # 15

---------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't part of the tree but somebody decided to send them to me to up them here - great job, appreciated - and thanks to everyone who helped to compile this set !

Thanks to a wonderful useless function of fuckin' Azureus I will be able to give it full speed for a while (hope you can take a joke gonzalo ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------

CD 1
1 Gimme shelter:Keith on vocals
2.Might as well get juiced(keiths revenge mix)
3.where the boys go
4.silver train(alternate take)
5.high heel sneakers
6.One hit to the body(altenate version)
7.tops 2
8.let me go (edit,no sax)
9.dance little sister(different mix)
10.dear doctor(take 1)
11.Letīs spend the night together,toshiba sessions 1995
12.When the whip comes down 1
13.Memory motel (instrumental)
14.Tie You up
15.shine a light

CD 2
1.Low Down (edit)
2.Sister morphine 2
3.Let it loose (instrumental)
4.2000 light years from home (takes 5-6)
5.moon is up(alternate take)
6.Pretty beat up(instrumental)
7.Sympathy for the devil
8.you got the silver (mick vocals)
9.think(alternate take)
10.Love is strong (keith vocals)
[ 11.Honest I do(toshiba sessions 1995) ]
11.Brown sugar 1969 version
12.Dirty work 1
13.I think iīm going mad 1
14.far away eyes 2
15.Heaven 2

CD 3
1.Out of control(papa was a rolling stone mix)
2.Undercover
3.sway
4.winter (early take)
5.Hot stuff
6.Black Limousine 3
7.The worst(alternate take)
8.Little T&a 1
9.Before they make me run 2
10.Allready over me
11.I go wild,(alternate take)
12.Baby break it down(alternate take)
13.Sweet black angel(instrumental)
14.we love you
15.yesterdays papers
16.If you canīt rock me(different mix)

CD 4
1.Slave 2
2.hey negrita
3.some girls 1
4.sweethearts together(alternate take)
5.sleep tonight
6.shake your hips
7.fool to cry
8.had it with you
9.waiting on a friend 72version
10.winning ugly
11.till the next goodbye(different mix)
12.all down the line(acoustics
13.lies 1
14.neighbours
15.hang fire 3
16.citadel,with extra piano

Cd 5
1.start me up 1
2.dance 4
3.everyhtings turning to gold 2
4.too tough
5.19th nervous breakdown
6.dancing with mr.d(early take)
7.factory girl
8.satisfaction(instrumental)
9.paint it white/aka paint it black (actually "Aladdin Story (take II))
10.she was hot
11.jumping jack flash,just chorus vocals
12.have u seen your mother baby....
13.child of the moon
14.fingerprint file (beginning only)
15. fingerprint file
16.Thru & thru
[Edited by silkcut1978]
[Edited by silkcut1978]
January 13th, 2006 05:25 PM
doo doo doo Dude Awesome! Thanks Gazza & silkcut!
January 13th, 2006 05:32 PM
Gazza many thanks, silkcut - yeah we had to omit Honest I Do for 'legal' reasons and Marko left a couple of little 'blips' in, but no matter. He put a nice compilation together
January 13th, 2006 05:33 PM
silkcut1978 Now it's UP ! :-)
January 13th, 2006 05:35 PM
silkcut1978
quote:
Gazza wrote:
many thanks, silkcut - yeah we had to omit Honest I Do for 'legal' reasons and Marko left a couple of little 'blips' in, but no matter. He put a nice compilation together

Hi Gazza - yeah, what a nice compilation !!! I already realised that there is one version of a song I never heard before - what a shame but I won't tell nobody which one it is...;-)
January 13th, 2006 05:45 PM
aprilfool kishorcsog
Can't help you. Mine is from Dime and there certainely a difference. There is 6 seeders on Dime, but you'll must upload sine the beginning, I think.
January 13th, 2006 11:32 PM
Schooner333
quote:
kishorcsog wrote:
Could somebody seed Wingless Angels please?
I heard good things about it, really wanna listen to it.
We are at 65%.
Thanks

I still had the files on my HD, but it turns out that I have tagged the files for my own use after downloading, so I may not be able to get you to 100%. Right now I only show 98.2%, but am getting some download, so I may get back to 100%. Either way I'll leave it running for you...hang in there, it is fantastic!
January 14th, 2006 06:38 AM
axl79 Voodoo Rio 95 DVD 2 is now up on the RO tracker.
Enjoy!

VOODOO RIO 95 DVD
DISC 2
sympathy for the devil
monkey man
street fighting man
start me up
it's only Roch & Roll
brown sugar
jumping jack flash
start me up

BONUS MTV special
Keith's interview Maracan Stadium,
Rio De Janeiro Feb 4 1995

January 14th, 2006 10:53 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:
Thanks to a wonderful useless function of fuckin' Azureus I will be able to give it full speed for a while (hope you can take a joke gonzalo ;-)

LOL
Anyway, thank you for seeding this AWESOME collection.
You know, you are the Demos & Outtakes Hero, nobody can beat you silk, not even Gazza with this AWESOME collection. lol
Thank you Gazza !
January 14th, 2006 12:17 PM
vox12string There's 44 of us currently on the 'Vaults' torrent & on behalf of all of us I'd like to thank you guys for compiling it & putting it up.

It's easy enough to click on the link & start d/l'ing but maybe not so easy to realise the amount of effort you've put into this & other torrents. Greatly appreciated.
January 14th, 2006 01:26 PM
straycatblues could somebody seed the genuine masters ladies and gentlemen for a while? im at 95% percent
thanks
January 14th, 2006 01:33 PM
jandanfan Can someone seed the Fort Worth 78 please?

TIA

jandanfan
January 14th, 2006 07:43 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Please keep seeding Jointrip Terryfing Disc 2...I'm Stuck at 99,43%
January 15th, 2006 04:10 AM
DoctorStones Simple Question :
Is someone currently working on an artwork for the awesome Vaults set ?
[Edited by DoctorStones]
January 15th, 2006 04:32 AM
drno12
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
Simple Question :
Is someone currently working on an artwork for the awesome Vaults set ?
[Edited by DoctorStones]

Have a look on page 2 of the Vaults Thread (scoll down a bit). There you will find all of the artwork.This has been done a "long" time ago :-)
But please do have a look at the very end of that thread. Gazza posted there the new backcover for CD5.

drno12
[Edited by drno12]
January 15th, 2006 06:42 AM
kishorcsog
quote:
Schooner333 wrote:

I still had the files on my HD, but it turns out that I have tagged the files for my own use after downloading, so I may not be able to get you to 100%. Right now I only show 98.2%, but am getting some download, so I may get back to 100%. Either way I'll leave it running for you...hang in there, it is fantastic!

Thanks for your kindness, Schooner333, in fact I thought it was Keith's Wingless Angels, i don't know where my head was at but I will download it anyway if we can get to 100%
January 15th, 2006 08:22 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Home At Last Wembley Stadium London June 11, 1999

Disc 1
Intro(Might As Well Get Juiced)
Jumping Jack Flash
You Got Me Rocking
Live With Me
Respectable
Gimme Shelter
Ruby Tuesday
Honky Tonk Women(w/Sheryl Crow)
Saint Of Me
Out Of Control
Paint It Black/Band Introductions
You Got The Silver
Before They Make Me Run
Route 66

Disc 2
Like A Rolling Stone
Midnight Rambler
Sympathy For The Devil
Tumbling Dice
It's Only Rock & Roll
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
Satisfaction
When this 2CD set was released a lot of people swore it was a soundboard...turns out if was just a VERY good audience recording! Artwork is included.

January 15th, 2006 08:58 AM
Mexier
quote:
axl79 wrote:

No, it's not coming from RSVP but may be the same source or
material.

Disc 2 is comming...

Thanks. do ou know where i can dl this artwork, any link please?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)