ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

NYC January 2006
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPA—OL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 4) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 1st, 2006 08:39 AM
123454321
quote:
campino001 wrote:
Hy
All a very good new 2006.
One Question ... I download now the Hampton 81 DVD 2/2 !
I can not find DVD 1

Can anybody help me

Sebastian


Just 3 lines below!

http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/details.tmpl?torrent_info_hash=FEF95E3F3DF2D2DE786B5FEFDB957B7BF5ED10C3
January 1st, 2006 10:17 AM
campino001 Thank you
very nice
January 1st, 2006 10:34 AM
joguema
quote:
campino001 wrote:
Hy
All a very good new 2006.
One Question ... I download now the Hampton 81 DVD 2/2 !
I can not find DVD 1

Can anybody help me

Sebastian



Hallo Sebastian.
direkt unter DVD 2 kommt erst Louisville, dann Philly und als nšchstes Hampton 81- DVD (dies ist Teil 1)
January 1st, 2006 11:16 AM
wooden
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I mean:P I can't acces the site at all!


tia

Rik



...same with me since a couple of days ,... !!!

If you solve the problem , please let me know how !!

thanks
January 1st, 2006 12:22 PM
MRD8 Its is on the tracker as Rolling Stones Hampton 81-DVD.
January 2nd, 2006 04:32 AM
drno12
quote:
axl79 wrote:


Thanks MRD8 for this one and all others !
Unfurtanble I havn't succeed to burn (disc error) or see this one (VLC player). Is there any known problems ?
Thanks anyway.


Same problem. Anybody with a solution?

drno12
[Edited by drno12]
January 2nd, 2006 07:38 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning, Dirty Works Electrical Discharge...the opening show on the Steel Wheels tour in Philadelphia! This is an excellent audience recording, the boot got its name from a power failure during Shattered...artwork is included.
Rolling Stones Philadelphia August 31, 1989

Disc 1
Continental Drift/Start Me Up
Bitch
Shattered
Sad Sad Sad
Undercover Of The Night
Harlem Shuffle
Tumbling Dice
Miss You
Ruby Tuesday
Play With Fire
Dead Flowers
One Hit(To The Body)
Band Introductions/Mixed Emotions
Honky Tonk Women
Rock And A Hard Place

Disc 2
Midnight Rambler
YCAGWYW
Little Red Rooster
Before They Make Me Run
Happy
Paint It Black
2000 Light Years From Home
Sympathy For The Devil
Gimme Shelter
It's Only Rock & Roll
Brown Sugar
Satisfaction
Jumping Jack Flash
January 2nd, 2006 04:49 PM
keefjunkie hey i downloaded the Some Girls At The Dome dvd iso and everything worked fine when i tried to preview it with vlc media player but now that its completed everytime i try to open it to view it it just minimizes the media player and when i maximize it nothings there

anyone having the same problem???
any suggestions?
[Edited by keefjunkie]
January 2nd, 2006 05:24 PM
axl79
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
hey i downloaded the Some Girls At The Dome dvd iso and everything worked fine when i tried to preview it with vlc media player but now that its completed everytime i try to open it to view it it just minimizes the media player and when i maximize it nothings there

anyone having the same problem???
any suggestions?
[Edited by keefjunkie]



I have the same problem, the VLC media player just minimize the window. I even tried to burn it without success.
January 2nd, 2006 05:58 PM
axl79 I manage open the iso file with with DVDshrink.
You can get it from the link below.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

Then just use File->Open Disc Image..

It works!
January 2nd, 2006 07:02 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this evening, Sister Morphines Going To A Go Go:
Rolling Stones Wiltern Theater Los Angeles November 4, 2002

Disc 1
Jumping Jack Flash
Live With Me
Neighbours
Hand Of Fate
No Expectations
Beast Of Burden
Stray Cat Blues
Dance Pt. 1
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (with Solomon Burke)
That's How Strong My Love Is
Going To A Go Go
--- Introductions
Thru And Thru
Disc 2
You Don't Have To Mean It
Can't You Hear Me Knocking (with Jim Keltner on percussion)
Rock Me Baby
Bitch
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
Tumbling Dice (encore)
Artwork included.
January 2nd, 2006 07:12 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this evening, Sister Morphines Going To A Go Go:
Rolling Stones Wiltern Theater Los Angeles November 4, 2002

>--------snip--------<





many, many thanks.
January 2nd, 2006 09:09 PM
cabledogg2 New on the tracker "Sucking Don On Saturday Night Live". This is a disc's worth of early to mid 70's tv appearances (Audio only). The sound quality is excellent. Artwork is included in the torrent.........enjoy

Don Kirshners Rock Concert July 1973
1. Angie
2. Silver Train
3. Dancing With Mr D
4. Angie
Don Kirshners Rock Concert October 1974
5. Till The Next Goodbye
6. It's Only Rock n Roll
7. Ain't To Proud To Beg
Saturday Night Live October 1978
8. Beast Of Burden
9. Respectable
10. Shattered

SNL Rehearsals October 1978

11. Respectable
12. Beast Of Burden
13. Summer Romance
14. Respectable
15. Shattered
16. Respectable
17. Shattered



January 2nd, 2006 09:29 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
axl79 wrote:
I manage open the iso file with with DVDshrink.
You can get it from the link below.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

Then just use File->Open Disc Image..

It works!



Thanks!
January 2nd, 2006 10:14 PM
gonzalo76 Thank you cabledogg and MRD8 !!!
January 2nd, 2006 10:50 PM
interzone
quote:
mkergo wrote:
New on the tracker :

urban jungle barcelona 90 DVD



Do you know which of the following shows are on this DVD? Or is is perhaps a mix of the two?

From the Complete Works site:

900613A 13th June: Barcelona, Spain, Estadi Olimpic
(Start Me Up/Sad Sad Sad/Harlem Shuffle/Tumbling Dice/Miss You/Almost Hear You Sigh/Ruby Tuesday/Angie/Terrifying/Rock And A Hard Place/Mixed Emotions/Honky Tonk Women/Midnight Rambler/You Canít Always Get What You Want/Canít Be Seen/Happy/Paint It Black/2000 Light Years From Home/Sympathy For The Devil/Street Fighting Man/Gimme Shelter/Band introduction/Itís Only Rockín Roll/Brown Sugar/Jumping Jack Flash/Satisfaction)
Note: Soundboard recording was made for the upcoming Flashpoint-album. The whole show was filmed by Spanish TV.


900614A 14th June: Barcelona, Spain, Estadi Olimpic
(Start Me Up/Sad Sad Sad/Harlem Shuffle/Tumbling Dice/Miss You/Almost Hear You Sigh/Ruby Tuesday/Angie/Terrifying/Rock And A Hard Place/Mixed Emotions/Honky Tonk Women/Midnight Rambler/You Canít Always Get What You Want/Canít Be Seen/Happy/Paint It Black/2000 Light Years From Home/Sympathy For The Devil/Street Fighting Man/Gimme Shelter/Band introduction/Itís Only Rockín Roll/Brown Sugar/Jumping Jack Flash/Satisfaction)
Note: The whole show was filmed by Spanish TV.

--------
January 2nd, 2006 11:27 PM
Schooner333
quote:
New on the tracker this evening, Sister Morphines Going To A Go Go:
Rolling Stones Wiltern Theater Los Angeles November 4, 2002



Thanks, as always for sharing this MRD8. Any info on this one..is it an audience recording?
January 3rd, 2006 01:15 AM
drno12
quote:
axl79 wrote:
I manage open the iso file with with DVDshrink.
You can get it from the link below.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

Then just use File->Open Disc Image..

It works!



Yep! It works! Thanks a lot!!!

drno12
January 3rd, 2006 04:41 AM
MRD8 My computer is down, I will put it in the shop this afternoon...no more uploading for a while!
The Wiltern CD's are an audience recording, but a very good one!
January 3rd, 2006 11:00 AM
Moonisup Could someone please try to explain me why I can't acces the tracker site? It's fucking annoying, tried everything, but nothing works!

Rik
January 3rd, 2006 11:11 AM
charlotte Tracker is down at this time due to a power failure...sorry
January 3rd, 2006 11:12 AM
Gazza
quote:
interzone wrote:


Do you know which of the following shows are on this DVD? Or is is perhaps a mix of the two?

From the Complete Works site:

900613A 13th June: Barcelona, Spain, Estadi Olimpic
(Start Me Up/Sad Sad Sad/Harlem Shuffle/Tumbling Dice/Miss You/Almost Hear You Sigh/Ruby Tuesday/Angie/Terrifying/Rock And A Hard Place/Mixed Emotions/Honky Tonk Women/Midnight Rambler/You Canít Always Get What You Want/Canít Be Seen/Happy/Paint It Black/2000 Light Years From Home/Sympathy For The Devil/Street Fighting Man/Gimme Shelter/Band introduction/Itís Only Rockín Roll/Brown Sugar/Jumping Jack Flash/Satisfaction)
Note: Soundboard recording was made for the upcoming Flashpoint-album. The whole show was filmed by Spanish TV.


900614A 14th June: Barcelona, Spain, Estadi Olimpic
(Start Me Up/Sad Sad Sad/Harlem Shuffle/Tumbling Dice/Miss You/Almost Hear You Sigh/Ruby Tuesday/Angie/Terrifying/Rock And A Hard Place/Mixed Emotions/Honky Tonk Women/Midnight Rambler/You Canít Always Get What You Want/Canít Be Seen/Happy/Paint It Black/2000 Light Years From Home/Sympathy For The Devil/Street Fighting Man/Gimme Shelter/Band introduction/Itís Only Rockín Roll/Brown Sugar/Jumping Jack Flash/Satisfaction)
Note: The whole show was filmed by Spanish TV.

--------



its a mix of the two. Whilst both shows were filmed, the broadcasts came from both shows..there are a couple of different edits

Original Spanish Tv broadcast :

- Start Me Up (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Tumbling Dice (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Miss You (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Almost Hear You Sigh (MJ/KR/Steve Jordan) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Terrifying (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Rock And A Hard Place (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Honky Tonk Women (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Happy (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Paint It Black (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- 2000 Light Years From Home (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Sympathy For The Devil (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Street Fighting Man (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Itís Only Rockín Roll (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Brown Sugar (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Jumping Jack Flash (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Satisfaction (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90


UK broadcast (Sky TV)

Start Me Up (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Sad Sad Sad (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Tumbling Dice (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Miss You (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Ruby Tuesday (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Terrifying (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Rock And A Hard Place (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Honky Tonk Women (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Happy (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Paint It Black (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- 2000 Light Years From Home (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Sympathy For The Devil (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Street Fighting Man (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
- Itís Only Rockín Roll (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Brown Sugar (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Jumping Jack Flash (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 13.6.90
- Satisfaction (MJ/KR) -Barcelona 14.6.90
January 3rd, 2006 11:13 AM
Moonisup I think it's my chuck pic that sabotages my attempts to access it!
January 3rd, 2006 03:02 PM
electric-duane What's Up with the Nippon Voodoo - I got to about 91% and it's now giving me an error that there's no space left on the device (if it's talking about my HD, well that's not the case). Is something wrong?

Thanks and take care!
January 3rd, 2006 03:48 PM
axl79
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
My computer is down, I will put it in the shop this afternoon...no more uploading for a while!
The Wiltern CD's are an audience recording, but a very good one!



Well, you deserve some rest I think ;-)
You should be nominated to the uploader of the year!
Thanks for all great post!
January 4th, 2006 02:32 PM
gonzalo76 Boston March 22, 1999 ALD is what I need

Could somebody help the only seeder of this torrent for a couple of hours? I'm in 65% and it's going really slow.

By the way, thank you to the only seeder !!!

Thank you !
Gr.
Gonzalo
[Edited by gonzalo76]
January 4th, 2006 03:38 PM
gonzalo76 Request:

Could somebody please upload "Stripped Companion" to the RO tracker or DIME ? I would really like to have it
I don't think it'll be any "official songs" issue because fo the notes:

Notes:
Liner notes (BOOTLEG)
"...all available tracks not included on either the studio album VOODOO LOUNGE, nor on the live album STRIPPED"

Thank you.
Gr.
Gonzalo
January 4th, 2006 05:35 PM
razorback NEW ON TRACKER !!

IN MEMORY OF BRIAN JONES DVD

http://bootcoverz.com/DVD/In_Memory_Of_Brian_Jones.jpg

ENJOY !!
January 4th, 2006 06:28 PM
Schooner333
quote:
electric-duane wrote:
What's Up with the Nippon Voodoo - I got to about 91% and it's now giving me an error that there's no space left on the device (if it's talking about my HD, well that's not the case). Is something wrong?

Thanks and take care!



It sounds like you are on a FAT32 system - The largest possible file for a FAT32 volume is 4 GB minus 1 byte. The file you are trying to download is a single file of 4.35 GB. It is not possible for you to complete the torrent or any other ISO over 4GB. I know THAT SUCKS!

If the DVD's were shared in the VIDEO_TS format, you and all others using FAT32 would be able to enjoy!
January 4th, 2006 08:09 PM
purrcafe Question about the Some Girls at the Dome ISO file. This is really small for a DVD. Is it a DVD file or a VCD or does it get larger when opening it with dvd shrink, as suggested earlier in the thread?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)