ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Marianne Faithfull and Desmond Guinness - August 1968
© Slim Aarons
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe could this happen Return to archive
01-16-04 02:22 PM
nankerphelge Three hijinking hot shots ran buck naked through a Denny's restaurant in North Spokane, Wash., early Wednesday morning — only to find a harsh surprise waiting for them in the parking lot.

Their car, which they'd left running in order to make a quick getaway, had been stolen. And, of course, their clothes were inside the car.

"It's likely that [the car thieves] were in the Denny's (search) when these guys were streaking," Lt. Gil Moberly of the Spokane Police Department told KXLY-TV. "They shot out, grabbed their car, and took off."

The naked trio shivered in the 30-degree cold in a nearby parking lot until cops showed up with blankets and sympathy. They were not charged.

"I think it was just three kids who decided to fool around," police spokesman Dick Cottam told The Associated Press. "We always tell people to not leave their car running."

01-16-04 02:25 PM
glencar One practical joke begets another.
01-16-04 02:27 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Three hijinking hot shots ran buck naked through a Denny's restaurant in North Spokane, Wash., early Wednesday morning — only to find a harsh surprise waiting for them in the parking lot.

Naked? Was Rik one of them?
01-16-04 02:29 PM
Factory Girl Nankie was one of them
01-16-04 02:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Nankie was one of them

That's for sure! Crazy Nanky!
01-16-04 02:30 PM
LadyJane Does sound like 3 bored RO'ers!!

LJ.
01-16-04 02:32 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Does sound like 3 bored RO'ers!!

LJ.

In that case, Egon was one of them!
01-16-04 02:41 PM
glencar People still streak? What's the point? It's so...70's, man.
01-16-04 06:54 PM
mickmask Saw one streak at Sarstock, would like to have shook his hand just for the effort it took to get through the crowd!! (yes ladies, it was very slow mo!)
01-16-04 07:17 PM
nankerphelge Can that even be considered a streak?

I mean the whole "streak" in streaking is because you run quickly!

I think the sarstock fella is, at best, a drunk nude guy in the middle of a crowd of people.

I've heard them referred to as "Joeys" but I am not sure of the origin.

BEST VIEWED HIGH