ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Marianne Faithfull and Desmond Guinness - August 1968
© Slim Aarons
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New York's Statue of Liberty Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-15-04 01:07 PM
steel driving hammer She's So Cold !

But she's beautiful, though....
01-15-04 01:08 PM
glencar She was hot once though...
01-15-04 01:12 PM
Joey " She was hot once though... "

circa 1842
01-15-04 01:14 PM
glencar Nimrod!
01-15-04 01:15 PM
Joey
01-15-04 01:17 PM
glencar I can't believe Steelie satrted a thread again. Despite the misery that is my life this day, I'm verklempt.
01-15-04 01:18 PM
Joey " I can't believe Steelie satrted a thread again. Despite the misery that is my life this day, I'm verklempt. "

Steelie has made the transition .
01-15-04 01:19 PM
glencar The transition back!!!!
01-15-04 01:19 PM
Joey
01-15-04 01:22 PM
steel driving hammer Did ja read on SHIDOOBEE or IORR the Stones might do a couple of shows this July?

01-15-04 01:24 PM
glencar No, I'll go check it out.
01-15-04 01:24 PM
Joey " Did ja read on SHIDOOBEE or IORR the Stones might do a couple of shows this July? "

01-15-04 01:25 PM
glencar You meant that Gibralter thing? That was an April Fool's joke.
steel driving hammer The Rolling Stones will perform in Gibraltar this summer, according to Costa del Sol News. However, the Stones are not known for doing single shows outside tours, so this might be more of a dream than facts. Also, the Gibraltar Tourist Board is denying the story, calling it an "April Fools" story from the paper. Still, a major British rock act will play a show on July 31 in Gibraltar, to celebrate the 300 years of Gibraltar being British.

glencar Should be "Gibraltar" for those who care about such things.
01-15-04 01:26 PM
steel driving hammer Yeah, but still.

Stones you bastard! LOL
01-15-04 01:26 PM
glencar Nah, it was a prank, Steelie. The Stones won't tour this year. It's too soon. Soon, it will be too late but that's a whole nuther thread.
01-15-04 01:31 PM
steel driving hammer It's going to hard to top thier Licks tour.

Going to be interesting as to what they do next.

Lady Jane,

Mothers Little Helper,

Have You Seen Paul McCartney Standing In The Shadows?

They have a friggen GOLD MINE of songs.
01-15-04 01:32 PM
glencar Yet they still go back to the ol' tried & true. And I still go & love it. I tell ya, we'se all meshuganah these days.
01-15-04 01:33 PM
Joey

I thought that one of the members of the Rolling Stones was having vocal surgery ?

I hear things ............................

Some things !
01-15-04 01:36 PM
steel driving hammer Joey you MUST visit Holland or Europe on the next tour, I could only imagine Nebraska forever will drive you nuts.

I know it's expensive but the memories will last forever.

I see you got the Raiders coach now eh?
01-15-04 01:37 PM
glencar Don't listen to that poster. She's nucking futs.
01-15-04 01:38 PM
glencar Gawd, I'd commit hari kari if I spent more than a weekend in Cornhuskerdooville. What fresh Hell THAT must be! Oy!
[Edited by glencar]
01-15-04 01:50 PM
steel driving hammer Yeah but I could imagine some of those down home corn-fed girls there are starving for action. LOL.

Suprised you haven't bitched about the cold there in NY John.

Just think of Hot Stuff, the music gets hotter by the fyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
01-15-04 01:53 PM
glencar Tony, I came home to a burst pipe last night. I've been bitching all day on the phone. I had to take a day off & now it's going to cost a deductible. Plus I can't use half my fucking house! Maybe Nebraska aka Cornhuskerdooville wouldn't be so bad today. But just for today.
01-15-04 01:57 PM
telecaster McDonald's Introduces McCrazy Burger

OAK BROOK, IL—Responding to an over-abundance of low-cost beef, McDonald's unveiled the new five-patty McCrazy Burger Tuesday. "A pound and a half of all-American beef topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and a dollop of our new peppercorn sauce," said Melanie Haas, marketing director for the fast-food giant's Northwest region. "We promise you'll go crazy from the delicious taste of 100 percent pure beef, and not from bovine spongiform encephalopathy!" Haas refused to comment on the exact geographic origin of the cattle used in the new sandwich.

01-15-04 02:01 PM
steel driving hammer Still wating for McDonalds to introduce the McJagger Milk Shake fill with cocaine and protein.
01-15-04 02:02 PM
glencar Why why why one would have to be MAD to try that COW produit!
01-15-04 02:16 PM
Factory Girl I tried an ostrich burger at Fuddruckers.
01-15-04 02:40 PM
marko Gibraltar isn´t going to happen,its hocus pocus.
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH