ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Marianne Faithfull and Desmond Guinness - August 1968
© Slim Aarons
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Touching the monkey Return to archive
01-15-04 10:52 AM
nankerphelge The ladies of Singapore have some New Year's treats for their hubbies — underpants specially designed to bring good luck and improve, um, male vigor.

The bright-red briefs feature the Chinese characters for "wealth" and "prosperity," said Jeannette Chong, owner of the ButtOn Trendy Undies store, where she sells each pair for $5.90 in Singapore dollars ($3.50 in U.S. dollars).

Women are also snapping up "Funky Monkey" panties by the truckload. The Chinese Year of the Monkey (search) begins Jan. 22.

"The Year of the Monkey is definitely more marketable than the other [Chinese] zodiac signs," Chong said, "because the cartoon designs for women's underwear are cuter and more appealing."

Other buyers of the lucky undies include gray-haired men hoping to feel a bit younger and "mamasans" — women who arrange sexual liaisons — looking for "corporate gifts" for their clients, Chong said.

01-15-04 11:02 AM
Jumacfly i ve decided this year i m looking for a monkey string....
01-15-04 11:44 AM
Sleazy Hugh S-s-sleazy Hugh's s-s-s-pecial underwear is designed with R-r-rocks Offff in mind¡
01-15-04 11:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sleazy Hugh wrote:
S-s-sleazy Hugh's s-s-s-pecial underwear is designed with R-r-rocks Offff in mind¡

Huh? How's that?
01-15-04 11:48 AM
Joey

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninea !
01-15-04 12:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh?
01-15-04 12:17 PM
glencar Translation: "You may not touch my monkey."
01-15-04 12:21 PM
Joey " S-s-sleazy Hugh's s-s-s-pecial underwear is designed with R-r-rocks Offff in mind¡ "

S- S- S- Sleazy Hugh ..........................

Last night I had a marvelous dinner of Chateau Briand with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus . I have just returned from the bathroom and am in need of a litle " Uncaking " .

Please , do you mind if I grab that pathetic little Avatar of yours ( that you obviously put a lot of effort into but only GOD knows why !!!! ) , ram it up my Ass , twirl it around a dozen times , and dutifully " uncake " my rectum / colon ?!?!?!

Thought so !

" Stones Rule You Bastards "

JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA -JA - JA - JA - JACKY !

JACKY CAKES !

01-15-04 12:22 PM
glencar Asparagus piss is the best! It just smells so...healthful!
01-15-04 12:28 PM
Joey " Asparagus piss is the best! It just smells so...healthful! "

Blue ..............................

You make Joey smile .

01-15-04 12:30 PM
glencar Tis my role these days since Joshy went meshuganah.
01-15-04 12:38 PM
Factory Girl Jacko touched his monkey a lot. That was the least of his problems.

Free Tommy Chong, Ronnie!
01-15-04 12:40 PM
Joey " Tis my role these days since Joshy went meshuganah. "

Josh , Steelie , Gypsy , Lambchop , Storm , MaxMeister have all made the transition .................and you ?!?!

01-15-04 12:57 PM
glencar The Storm wasn't capable of any such thing. I think he just died. Gypsy's Mom is visiting. Meister never really posted here. Steelie is one who's missed. Josh? Eh.
01-15-04 01:21 PM
Joey

Many in life have / are pondering whether or not to make the transition .
01-15-04 06:31 PM
Sleazy Hugh
quote:
Joey wrote:

Please , do you mind if I grab that pathetic little Avatar of yours ( that you obviously put a lot of effort into but only GOD knows why !!!! ) , ram it up my Ass , twirl it around a dozen times , and dutifully " uncake " my rectum / colon ?!?!?!

Your hos-tit-tit-tit-tility is m-m-most out of character and I find it incrrrrrrredibly stimulating!
01-15-04 11:03 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Many in life have / are pondering whether or not to make the transition .

My favorite transition is the "star wipe". Make of THAT what you will.

When you talk about "touching the monkey" I always think you're talking about me.

HEY! JOEY! I saw Carly in the new Newsweek! She is HOT! Is it true that you're...you know...DOING her? You DOG!

The BEST thing is that, in her mini-interview she says : "We view stealing others' intellectual property as wrong and as a crime."

Has Maxy been in Carly's office lately?
01-16-04 06:50 AM
nankerphelge Did she talk about her blow habit?

01-16-04 04:48 PM
Joey " The BEST thing is that, in her mini-interview she says : "We view stealing others' intellectual property as wrong and as a crime."

Has Maxy been in Carly's office lately? "

Never go into Carly's office -- She makes you undress , dance around in a circle as she is checking out your private parts and then offers you Blow .

Oh , and she HATES Men !

" Carly is a Lesbian Ronnie ! "

Jercee

01-16-04 06:05 PM
nankerphelge "She makes you undress , dance around in a circle as she is checking out your private parts and then offers you Blow "

Wait a second!?

I thought we liked that.....
01-17-04 08:01 AM
glencar Yeah, really, man. Joey sounds a bit too gentle for the business world.
01-17-04 08:04 AM
beer glencar, in all seriousness, how can i get a job like yours?
01-17-04 08:07 AM
glencar Take the civil service test & score big, baby! I'm posting from a break room at work right now. My own PC is down for 3 days.
01-17-04 08:09 AM
beer you post like crazy lately. that's the job i want. can you drink on the job?
01-17-04 08:11 AM
glencar Not officially!
01-17-04 08:15 AM
beer what if it's strictly for research purposes? cuz i think ya have to be drunk to understand most of the stuff thats posted on here anyway.

BEST VIEWED HIGH