ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Marianne Faithfull and Desmond Guinness - August 1968
© Slim Aarons
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: today's header (keef) Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-13-04 07:03 PM
exile Cant say Bruce ever did anything that I liked. I find "Dancing in the dark" and Born in the USA" mildy aggravating

maybe i just heard that "Philadelphia" song one too many times
[Edited by exile]
01-13-04 07:12 PM
Child of the Moon In order to get the full gist of Bruce, you have to look past things like Born in the USA. I admit, that's how I got my start, but there's so much more. I can't say anything more than what's been said already... Nebraska is terrific, as haunting a piece of music as anything written in the past 100 years... I haven't listened to it in a while, but I remember really enjoying The Ghost of Tom Joad... Tunnel of Love, Darkness On the Edge of Town, and Wild, the Innocent... are all excellent, as well.
01-13-04 08:38 PM
SHINE A LIGHT wow, notice how much better,younger keef looks than bruce??????? and keith is in reality...older!!
01-13-04 09:31 PM
glencar Brucie climbed over the walls of Garceland years before he hit it big. An early stalker.
01-13-04 11:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

© Bob Gruen - Thanks Irina!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH