ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Marianne Faithfull and Desmond Guinness - August 1968
© Slim Aarons
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pirates of Carribean - Depp/Richards Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-14-04 12:42 AM
exile What does Keith say in the interview on POTC DVD
01-14-04 07:07 AM
JaggaRichards 'Ed Wood' is still my fave Depp movie, but POTC had me on the floor laughing!
01-14-04 10:37 AM
glencar Q:Johnny Depp used you blah blah blah..... Have you seen the film and are you flattered

A:I realized why Johhny and I had been hanging for a couple of years and he always paid for dinner. And now i realize that he was just paying the model, you know.
So yeah I tell you Ive seen it once and yes I thought he got it down pretty good, you know.
But I mean at the same time its not all me, you knowwhat i mean. Its a lot of him too, but at the same time I thought .... yeah thanks for dinner Johnny.
01-14-04 05:34 PM
egon so what you are all saying is that keef acts somewhat gay?
[Edited by egon]
01-14-04 10:46 PM
stonedinaustralia re johnny depp - i read in today's papaer that his latest work is "in the works" - he'll play hunter s. thompson again - this time they are doing thompson's first novel "the rum diary"(written late '50's early '60's but not published 'til the late '90's)

directed by benicio (sp?) del toro (who played dr.gonzo in "fear and loathing...")

by coincidence saw "donny brasco" on TV last night - interesting that depp's character - undercover cop infiltrating the NY mob - used the code name "stone"

btw/ does anyone know if "brasco" was based on a true story?? - i suspect it was and would appreciate any details anybody may have
01-14-04 11:57 PM
glencar It was based on a true story. Check out Nick Pileggi. I think he wrote the bio that the movie was based upon.
01-14-04 11:59 PM
glencar Wasn't Pileggi; it's Pistone: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index%3Dstripbooks%26field-keywords%3Ddonnie%252520brasco%26store-name%3Dbooks/102-8702091-6680164
01-15-04 12:01 AM
stonedinaustralia thanx glencar - i will follow that up
01-15-04 12:05 AM
glencar You're welcome, SIA. A friend of mine had that book years ago. I thought the movie was okay.
01-15-04 12:09 AM
exile
quote:
glencar wrote:
Q:Johnny Depp used you blah blah blah..... Have you seen the film and are you flattered

A:I realized why Johhny and I had been hanging for a couple of years and he always paid for dinner. And now i realize that he was just paying the model, you know.
So yeah I tell you Ive seen it once and yes I thought he got it down pretty good, you know.
But I mean at the same time its not all me, you knowwhat i mean. Its a lot of him too, but at the same time I thought .... yeah thanks for dinner Johnny.

No thats what Keith said on his website http://www.keithrichards.com

Someone said on the POTC DVD there is another interview with Keith so i was wondering what he said in THAT interview

Johnny Depp is great... Ive been a Hunter S Thompson fan for years and enjoyed "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" the movie. He should be great in "Rum Diaries"
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH