ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Final United Center Roll Call/Pre-Show Plans Return to archive
January 18th, 2006 02:56 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 Well we did a Roll Call earlier last week. I never saw the final number though. If you are going to either show, please list your username and which show. Also is anyone doing anything before the show on the 23rd that doesn't require you to be 21? I turn 19 on the 28th of this month. Well I just thought I'd ask. Personally I'd recommend Moretti's. It's about a block or two from the United Center and it's got great pizza/sandwiches. It's a bar/restaurant. Pretty reasonable pricing too. Last time I was there I believe I went with two other people and ate for around $35. Well, here it is

Final United Center Roll Call:

1. Kurtcobainkid87 - both
January 18th, 2006 03:56 PM
voodoopug preparty is organized with Shidoobee at Billy Goats on Madison. I will hopefully be at both shows, and a slim chance at the preparty due to family commitments. I hope to see some of you at the show on MOnday and hopefully wednesday, and possibly at the Billy Goat. I will only be greeting on a limited basis sadly!
January 18th, 2006 05:29 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 I should be wearing jeans and a Keith Richards for President shirt. I should be the only 19 year old guy with shaggy black hair and jeans with a "Keith Richards for President" shirt on. For night one I'm in the upper level (311 Row 14 Seats 1 and 2), I should be with a blonde haired girl and for night two I have a feeling I'll be in the first five rows (I won tickets) with older woman with black hair. Feel free to say hi if you see me just be sure to mention Rocks Off, lol.

Doug
January 18th, 2006 10:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Kurtcobainkid87 wrote:
I should be wearing jeans and a Keith Richards for President shirt. I should be the only 19 year old guy with shaggy black hair and jeans with a "Keith Richards for President" shirt on. For night one I'm in the upper level (311 Row 14 Seats 1 and 2), I should be with a blonde haired girl and for night two I have a feeling I'll be in the first five rows (I won tickets) with older woman with black hair. Feel free to say hi if you see me just be sure to mention Rocks Off, lol.

Doug

I will be the big/tall man wearing a lime green shidoobee shirt on Monday and a sleeveless Rocks Off shirt on Wed (if wife remains healthy enough for me to go!)

I am still looking for a ticket for the first show, but hope to be in the first 8-11 rows. I will be in the 200 level for the wed show if I can make it.

Cheers,

John
January 19th, 2006 01:17 AM
kahoosier I will be there at Billy Goats on Monday, black button down shirt with KR face from Tattoo You...shidoobee laminate. I am there with a freind that I am slowly converting into a fanatic thru the past two tours! Monday we have front row sec 7...first row at Bstage!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)