ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BLOODY Mick Taylor! Return to archive
January 17th, 2006 01:24 PM
Honky Tonk Man I'm trying to listen to a CD, but all I can bloody hear is this Mick Taylor MP3. Is there anyway I can turn if off?PLEASE!
January 17th, 2006 01:40 PM
speedfreakjive Turn the volume off on your computer. That is if you are listening to the CD on a separate Hi-Fi
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 17th, 2006 02:49 PM
jb Mict Taylor is simply the greatest guitar player of all time.
January 17th, 2006 03:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot Alex...

Get a bucket of greasy fried chicken and a box of glazed donuts. Place it near your computer. This will make Mick Taylor leap out of your computer. Whilst he is devouring your offering, play some Goats Head Soup...he will become agitated and leave. He'll take the food with him, of course. But it's a small price to pay to be rid of the "Quitter Virus".

Hope this helps.
January 17th, 2006 03:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Alex...

Get a bucket of greasy fried chicken and a box of glazed donuts. Place it near your computer. This will make Mick Taylor leap out of your computer. Whilst he is devouring your offering, play some Goats Head Soup...he will become agitated and leave. He'll take the food with him, of course. But it's a small price to pay to be rid of the "Quitter Virus".

Hope this helps.

Funny !!!!

Now THAT'S Postin' Folks .. !

I'm talking ..... P.O.S.T.I.N. !!!!!!!

...just a postin' away !

[ Edited by ..........ss ! " ]
[Edited by Joey]
January 17th, 2006 04:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I'm trying to listen to a CD, but all I can bloody hear is this Mick Taylor MP3. Is there anyway I can turn if off?PLEASE!

It's very simple: just click the stop button when you start to listen the music. Remember when loading a page first are the texts, then the images and then the background music

January 18th, 2006 12:32 AM
gorda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Alex...

Hope this helps.

I think that Mick Taylor looks cute, now that he's fat! I don't know why, but I think he looks like a real cutie!

P.S. Greasy fried chicken! Sounds delicious! With some mash potatoes and gravy, coleslaw and corn-on-the-cob, biscuits with butter! Yum!

I'M HUNGRY!

Fuck the diet ! I'm going to KFC's!
January 18th, 2006 02:08 AM
pdog Is it true Mick Taylor now uses a chicken bone to play slide?
January 18th, 2006 03:08 AM
Sir Stonesalot Well...sorta Pdog.

He actually just uses the bones of the last hunka meat that he just ate.

Sometimes a ham bone.

Sometimes a chicken bone.

Sometimes a T-bone.

Sometimes a big black penis...

errr

Maybe not that last one so much...
January 18th, 2006 05:38 AM
Mickijaggeroo I´m with JB on this one.
January 18th, 2006 05:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

It's very simple: just click the stop button when you start to listen the music. Remember when loading a page first are the texts, then the images and then the background music

Well, you'd THINK it was simple! Yeah, i've tried to click stop, but it keeps playing!

Come on Voodoo, it's not Micks birthday anymore. Take it off!
January 18th, 2006 07:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968

Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)