ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's Going To The Atlanta Show? Return to archive
January 17th, 2006 02:26 AM
RollingstonesUSA Anybody want to meet up....
January 17th, 2006 05:58 AM
Jumping Jack The pre-party is at Jock & Jills
January 17th, 2006 09:30 AM
gimmekeef It was a great party last time at Jocks...so we should just Do It Again!...see everyone there!
January 17th, 2006 09:39 AM
Jumping Jack Looks like Dave FM will be in the bigger room with us this time. Get there early!

That room was closed and getting painted on Sunday when I went down to Aerosmith. Nice of them to get it ready for us!!!
January 17th, 2006 10:13 AM
gimmekeef Jumpin Jack..thanks for the progress report.Looking forward to seeing you again!....ps...your a brave man..admitting the Aerosmith concert...knowing it may result in the usual bashing from the peanut gallery....lol..hope it was a great show too!..warm up for the real deal on the 8th!
January 17th, 2006 10:23 AM
Jumping Jack It is a small world. The guy behind me at Aerosmith on Sunday sat behind us for the Stones. It was easy to pick each other out, both wearing Stones T-shirts. Since I was along the walkway I am not sure Tyler and Perry appreciated it, but they should be happy they got my money, LOL. Sound was a bit muddy, but a good show. Joe did Draw The Line right in my face! Sweet!!!
January 17th, 2006 10:41 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Jumpin Jack..thanks for the progress report.Looking forward to seeing you again!....ps...your a brave man..admitting the Aerosmith concert...knowing it may result in the usual bashing from the peanut gallery....lol..hope it was a great show too!..warm up for the real deal on the 8th!

Aerosmith sucks.... the "peanut gallery" has spoken. You shall not be greeted.
[Edited by jb]
January 17th, 2006 10:51 AM
Jumping Jack Sold out and everyone standing the entire show!

Don't dodge me JB. You need to come up to "not greet me". LOL!

Aerosmith really is a Stones wannabee band. WTF is up with Tyler's diamond skull ring?
January 17th, 2006 12:11 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Sold out and everyone standing the entire show!

Don't dodge me JB. You need to come up to "not greet me". LOL!

Aerosmith really is a Stones wannabee band. WTF is up with Tyler's diamond skull ring?

I wasn't referring to you...... Sadly Atlanta is in fact an "A" town...an Aersmsith Town.

[Edited by jb]
January 17th, 2006 12:19 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

Aerosmith sucks.... the "peanut gallery" has spoken. You shall not be greeted.
[Edited by jb]

Good....I'll be able to enjoy the entire evening then...oh but then I know we are supposed to not take you seriously...lol.....hope you enjoyed the Beantown show(s)...
January 17th, 2006 12:48 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Good....I'll be able to enjoy the entire evening then...oh but then I know we are supposed to not take you seriously...lol.....hope you enjoyed the Beantown show(s)...

13, 681 Boston 1st show..wide fucking open!!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 17th, 2006 02:42 PM
Joey " ..wide fucking open!!!! "

[Edited by Joey]
January 17th, 2006 03:18 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The pre-party is at Jock & Jills

Where is Jock and Jills located....Thanks
January 17th, 2006 03:25 PM
gimmekeef Its right along side the Phillips Arena..when we leave the entrance is like 1 minute away.Part of the CNN Bldg complex.The room we were in has glass and you basically see everyone arrive and line up on the street outside..while downing copius amounts of great drinks!..Hope to see you there...
January 17th, 2006 03:46 PM
Jumping Jack Copious indeed.
January 17th, 2006 03:48 PM
Joey

" Where is Jock and Jills located....Thanks "

Jock Ewing ?!?!

January 17th, 2006 04:25 PM
RollingstonesUSA I will be there!!!!
January 17th, 2006 06:00 PM
Some Guy I'm wavering. Is it sold out yet??
January 18th, 2006 10:33 AM
Jumping Jack Bad News Joey!!!

Paris Nixes Playboy

Between her X-rated video and various skin-baring red carpet slips (accidental or otherwise), we're probably as familiar with Paris Hilton's anatomy as her internist is. And yet, the talent-challenged Greek billion-heir enthusiast says there's no chance she'll doff her duds and embrace her inner airbrushed sexpot in the pages of Playboy, no matter how much moolah Hugh Hefner shoves at her.

"They've asked me a million times," Paris, 24, tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "Hef has been after me since I was 17, and I got offered a lot of money."

But, she insists, "I'll never do it," and offers this rock-solid reason why not: "Because I'm Paris Hilton."

The suddenly straight-laced starlet was in Sin City for Saturday's opening of a new hotspot, but was without underage arm candy Stavros Niarchos, 19, whose recent club-hopping has reportedly attracted the attention of local liquor authorities.

The moneybags college student was "studying," Paris explained, adding that they planned to meet Sunday morning to pick out a pet monkey to add to her ever-growing menagerie.

The unlucky simian will join a motley collection of creatures that, last time we checked, included a couple Chihuahuas, a kinkajou, a ferret and a goat (let's hope PETA soon intervenes and convinces Paris that a zoo can be a truly happy place for animals).

By the by, Hilton's anti-stripping stance comes on the heels of a New York Times profile of Scott Storch, her rumored ex-beau and the producer behind her long-delayed debut album, who coincidentally previews an appropriate song for the paper.

On "It's Like That," Paris, in what is described as "a breathy, digitally enhanced register," warbles, "Gonna lose my clothes/You like that, don't you/Let's get exposed/You know you want to."

When asked to comment on Hilton's vocal abilities, Storch bobs and weaves, claiming, "If people are given the right circumstances and the right track and the right melody, it's about the conviction. It's not necessarily about being a god-given virtuoso."

Approximate translation: She wouldn't sound out of place on the "American Idol" loser reel.

He also admits he treated Paris to a Bentley, but plays it coy as to whether they mixed "business and pleasure."

"It's always a pleasure working with Paris," he tells the paper. "We were good friends. Let the world figure that out. I take the high road."

The album is due out this summer. Consider yourselves warned.

January 18th, 2006 10:35 AM
Joey
Paris Nixes Playboy

Between her X-rated video and various skin-baring red carpet slips (accidental or otherwise), we're probably as familiar with Paris Hilton's anatomy as her internist is. And yet, the talent-challenged Greek billion-heir enthusiast says there's no chance she'll doff her duds and embrace her inner airbrushed sexpot in the pages of Playboy, no matter how much moolah Hugh Hefner shoves at her.

"They've asked me a million times," Paris, 24, tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "Hef has been after me since I was 17, and I got offered a lot of money."

But, she insists, "I'll never do it," and offers this rock-solid reason why not: "Because I'm Paris Hilton."

Paris is a very personable young lady and is EXTREMELY talented !!!!!!!!!!

January 18th, 2006 11:11 AM
gimmekeef Never has so much attention been paid to a no talent "lucky to be rich" tramp.......
January 18th, 2006 11:27 AM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Never has so much attention been paid to a no talent "lucky to be rich" tramp.......

You obviously have not viewed " 1 Night in Paris "

That womans be's talented -- YES !!!!!!

|
|
|
V

January 18th, 2006 11:41 AM
gimmekeef No missed that video masterpiece.Do have a tee shirt tough says..."I Have Been In And Out Of Paris"....Joey you are obsessed!.....
January 18th, 2006 11:59 AM
Joey " Do have a tee shirt tough says..."I Have Been In And Out Of Paris".... "

No , but they are ' available ' everywhere

" Joey you are obsessed!....."

YES !!!!!
|
|
|
V

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)