ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DVD Trade List ( U2 / Rolling Stones and others ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 17th, 2006 02:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:
What a dumbass, this is quite possibly the best DVD list ever posted here. Found something I had been seeking for years.

congrats on finding that elusive Robbie Williams DVD. I hope your collection is complete now.

no need to call anyone an ass. Except maybe the guy with the list of U2, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, Madonna and Ramstein dvds.
January 17th, 2006 02:33 PM
axl79
quote:
Dan wrote:

What a dumbass, this is quite possibly the best DVD list ever posted here. Found something I had been seeking for years. Sorry it offends you too much but you are probably too sensitive for message boards anyway.

Well, Do you really think that it's a good idea that everybody here post they trade lists.
We would not have much space for other messages.
That's where I think these fellow fucked up !
January 17th, 2006 02:40 PM
axl79
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You have the potential to be a top tier poster (see my good buddy Jay!)

Well I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Has happen before you know
January 17th, 2006 02:43 PM
axl79
quote:
Dan wrote:

What a dumbass, this is quite possibly the best DVD list ever posted here. Found something I had been seeking for years. Sorry it offends you too much but you are probably too sensitive for message boards anyway.

Thnks for that Dan :thumbsdown:
Hope you like the torrent list better !
January 17th, 2006 02:51 PM
Dan
quote:
axl79 wrote:
Well, Do you really think that it's a good idea that everybody here post they trade lists.

If they want. Personally I rarely write someone unless I see a trade list, otherwise I get a list with the same standard stuff along with requests for 50 DVDs.

quote:

You mean the congrats on 47 million posts? The same stupid pictures posted by the same people over and over again? The Black Crowes 20 cover songs of the day?

quote:

I have no problems admitting to being selfish but I truly appreciate his posting the list and hopefully we will get something going, I found plenty without even looking at the U2 list.
January 17th, 2006 03:00 PM
speedfreakjive Look ladies, stop bickering; sure he has some abominable artists on his trade list, but the biggest problem with Caller 78 is he doesn't do B&P.
January 17th, 2006 03:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
axl79 wrote:
Who wants to login into a Stones message board and found
a U2 video list ???? You get it ...?
You could send it by e-mail to whom it may concern...

Get over yourself

The heading of his post clearly stated it was a U2 and Stones list. If the idea of that bothers you so much, dont bother opening the thread to read it in the first place

and how can he send it by e-mail when he doesnt know anyone and is making a public request to get more Stones DVDs

quote:
axl79 wrote:

Complete and utter bullshit. Posting a trade list in text form takes up minimal space.

[Edited by Gazza]
January 17th, 2006 03:06 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

wait until jb comes back....he would love to see your list.

My gripe has nothing to do with you. I am perturbed at the fact that Rocks Off has become more of a U2 board than a stones board. You are wise enough to see this and have come here as well. it wont be long before we have live U2 concert updates here.

WHile we have accepted the fact that U2 is the more popular band, we still can proudly say that we have the record for gross income from touring!!

No one makes more posts on this board concerning U2 than yourself, pug. Its funny that its the U2-haters who seem to post more about them than most of the rest of us who dont give a fuck. if it wasnt for Joshy and yourself, theyd hardly get a mention on here.

and this thread obviously bothered you so much you couldnt skip it even though the title suggested there wouldnt be much of interest to you.

Funny, that
January 17th, 2006 03:10 PM
axl79
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Get over yourself

The heading of his post clearly stated it was a U2 and Stones list. If the idea of that bothers you so much, dont click on the post to read it in the first place

and how can he send it by e-mail when he doesnt know anyone and is making a public request to get more Stones DVDs

Complete and utter bullshit
[Edited by Gazza]

It said "U2 and Stones" for me it was most U2 not so much Stones.
But dosn't matter, if you like to have it that way, it's fine for me. Dont' complaine when the guy post his Madonna list!
January 17th, 2006 03:44 PM
Gazza
quote:
axl79 wrote:

It said "U2 and Stones" for me it was most U2 not so much Stones.
But dosn't matter, if you like to have it that way, it's fine for me. Dont' complaine when the guy post his Madonna list!

I know what it said and it clearly said in the first couple of lines that he was looking for more Stones DVDs as he had a lot more U2....

I dont give a flying fuck if he posts his Madonna or even his Bon Jovi or Spice Girls lists for that matter. I allow him to.

as long as he posts "No Stones Content" (NSC) in the header so I can avoid looking at it if I want to
[Edited by Gazza]
January 17th, 2006 03:45 PM
caller78 After i read the last reactions in my started thread i think most guys on this board are really cool guys.
But as i wrote before:
There are small children finally everywhere!Of course on this board, too ( hello axl79 )!!
If a Stones Trader would post his list on a U2 board he would never get so stupid complaints how i become of some guys here.
Maybe these stupid guys should think about why more and more U2 is comming to this board?!

January 17th, 2006 03:47 PM
axl79
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I dont give a flying fuck if he posts his Madonna or even his Bon Jovi list for that matter. I allow him to.

as long as he posts "No Stones Content" (NSC) in the header so I can avoid looking at it if I want to

He should had posted NNSC "Nearly No Stones Content"
January 17th, 2006 03:50 PM
caller78
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Look ladies, stop bickering; sure he has some abominable artists on his trade list, but the biggest problem with Caller 78 is he doesn't do B&P.

Oh yes...i am so sorry that i have no time for B&P's.
Could it be that i spend most of my spare time in trading dvd's man?!What do you think?!
But of course you are right man i am really a bad guy without doing b&p's.
Next time you should think about first before you post such a bullshit.
January 17th, 2006 03:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
axl79 wrote:

"JALSC" - Just A Little Stones Content, then!
January 17th, 2006 03:55 PM
caller78
quote:
axl79 wrote:

Maybe i had better posted "Only for adults"
January 17th, 2006 03:55 PM
axl79
quote:
caller78 wrote:

Maybe these stupid guys should think about why more and more U2 is comming to this board?!

Why is that?
maybe it's because you could not make your U2 message board any interesting at all, sucker .
Don't ruin this one!
January 17th, 2006 04:00 PM
Dan
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I dont give a flying fuck if he posts his Madonna or even his Bon Jovi or Spice Girls lists for that matter. I allow him to.

Allow me?

audio
SPICE GIRLS-RARE LIVE AND STUDIO VG to EX (3)
SPICE GIRLS-BIRMINGHAM,UK:N.E.C. 5/3/98 110m EX FM (2) for pre show add additional disc
SPICE GIRLS-WEST PALM BEACH,FL:CORAL SKY AMPHITHEATRE 6/??/98 (2)
SPICE GIRLS-INGLEWOOD,CA:GREAT WESTERN FORUM 8/15/98 105m EX AUD(2)**
SPICE GIRLS-LAS VEGAS,NV:THOMAS & MACK ARENA 8/19/98 105m EX- AUD **
SPICE GIRLS-LONDON,UK:WEMBLEY STADIUM 9/20/98 EX FM (2)
SPICE GIRLS-LONDON,UK:EARL'S COURT ARENA 12/14/99 100m EX FM(2)
DVD:
SPICE GIRLS-INTIMATE & INTERACTIVE 7/18/98 live in studio plus various TV clips
January 17th, 2006 04:00 PM
caller78
quote:
axl79 wrote:

Why is that?
maybe it's because you could not make your U2 message board any interesting at all, sucker .
Don't ruin this one!

Please give me more of your words man.It's the best i have ever read.
January 17th, 2006 04:06 PM
Dan
quote:
caller78 wrote:

Could it be that i spend most of my spare time in trading dvd's man?!What do you think?!

You have the potential to be a top tier poster.
January 17th, 2006 04:07 PM
axl79 OK Caller78,
Which Stones DVD do you like, if you peak a good one I send it to you for free!
January 17th, 2006 04:34 PM
axl79
quote:
Dan wrote:

Allow me?

audio
SPICE GIRLS-RARE LIVE AND STUDIO VG to EX (3)
SPICE GIRLS-BIRMINGHAM,UK:N.E.C. 5/3/98 110m EX FM (2) for pre show add additional disc
SPICE GIRLS-WEST PALM BEACH,FL:CORAL SKY AMPHITHEATRE 6/??/98 (2)
SPICE GIRLS-INGLEWOOD,CA:GREAT WESTERN FORUM 8/15/98 105m EX AUD(2)**
SPICE GIRLS-LAS VEGAS,NV:THOMAS & MACK ARENA 8/19/98 105m EX- AUD **
SPICE GIRLS-LONDON,UK:WEMBLEY STADIUM 9/20/98 EX FM (2)
SPICE GIRLS-LONDON,UK:EARL'S COURT ARENA 12/14/99 100m EX FM(2)
DVD:
SPICE GIRLS-INTIMATE & INTERACTIVE 7/18/98 live in studio plus various TV clips

WOW , I want them all !!
But do you have some U2 DVD ?

January 17th, 2006 04:39 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
caller78 wrote:

You might interest more trading of you did B&P too.
January 17th, 2006 04:42 PM
Dan
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

You might interest more trading of you did B&P too.

I fail to see the logic here. Not that B&P is a bad thing but people hopelessly addicted to trading (and with the list to do it) probably wont have the time.
January 17th, 2006 04:43 PM
speedfreakjive (quote) If a Stones Trader would post his list on a U2 board he would never get so stupid complaints how i become of some guys here.(unqoute)

I'm really not sure about that.

Anyway, do you know anyone who has most of your list, and does B&P?
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 17th, 2006 05:25 PM
caller78
quote:
axl79 wrote:
OK Caller78,
Which Stones DVD do you like, if you peak a good one I send it to you for free!

Yeah...i would like to have:

Bono - The Idol Of Stones Fans Vol.1

This one would be really cool ;-) lol
January 17th, 2006 07:35 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
axl79 wrote:
Who wants to login into a Stones message board and found
a U2 video list ???? You get it ...?
You could send it by e-mail to whom it may concern...

...Ditto Diego Armando

I don't hate U2, I like their early stuff,
really.

Just wish Bono would make up his mind about being either a rocker or a quaker
January 17th, 2006 10:18 PM
jb Do you have any Sylvester circa 77 Studio 54 boots? Thanks!!!!!
January 17th, 2006 10:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Do you have any Sylvester circa 77 Studio 54 boots? Thanks!!!!!

now that is posting!

I hate U2 and U2 tribute bands.

(let it be known that I have been in contact with the author of this post and have been attemtping to help hook up a couple of traders...sad how so few can seperate the real jb/pug from our board shtick....perhaps we just dont have enough class!)

I will only be greeting a select few, prescreened individuals in Chicago if any at all, as I dont think I can even go to the shows now due to family emergencies! thank you for the many who have sent me emails/pms of support!
January 17th, 2006 10:36 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

now that is posting!

I hate U2 and U2 tribute bands.

(let it be known that I have been in contact with the author of this post and have been attemtping to help hook up a couple of traders...sad how so few can seperate the real jb/pug from our board shtick....perhaps we just dont have enough class!)

I will only be greeting a select few, prescreened individuals in Chicago if any at all, as I dont think I can even go to the shows now due to family emergencies! thank you for the many who have sent me emails/pms of support!

May Christ bless you, wife, your son, Molly and Jagger and you ver soon to be born child......our prayers are with you.....Fuck U2!!!!! They are not worth it!!!
January 17th, 2006 10:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

May Christ bless you, wife, your son, Molly and Jagger and you ver soon to be born child......our prayers are with you.....Fuck U2!!!!! They are not worth it!!!

you are right...we meet with the team of physicians tomorrow AM to discuss options
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)