ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pre-party plans are SET!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
January 12th, 2006 04:16 PM
glencar Edited to avoid bickering...

Sway, we've already decided on a place. Thanks for your input but we'll be at Stout's.
[Edited by glencar]
January 12th, 2006 04:18 PM
Saint Sway you got something against strippers?
January 12th, 2006 04:20 PM
glencar Can you read for comprehension? We've already decided on a place. Maybe you can bring your stripper friends over to Stout's so we can see what the show's like. Just bring lotsa cash.
January 12th, 2006 04:25 PM
Saint Sway GlenC,
why do you always get your panties in bunch with whatever I post?

not trying to change up your M&G, just alerting the out of towners of the nearby quality entertainment options around MSG

January 12th, 2006 04:34 PM
glencar Sway, take it elsewhere. Try the bickering thread. I'm done with you here.
January 12th, 2006 04:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sway, take it elsewhere. Try the bickering thread. I'm done with you here.

oh yes sir, right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever you say

January 12th, 2006 04:50 PM
nankerphelge Strippers?

Ever drag a sheep home for a wild nite??

January 12th, 2006 04:59 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Strippers?

Ever drag a sheep home for a wild nite??

How much for a lamb dance!
January 12th, 2006 05:49 PM
SheRat
quote:
pdog wrote:

How much for a lamb dance!

ROTFLMFuckinAO.
January 12th, 2006 08:04 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
egon wrote:

that's eur 6.55. hmmm, i might have to make
some financial adjustments

please state prices for (1/2 liters)

heineken
budweiser

thank you.

Heineken is always the choice. With your permission the first couple are on me.

Rick
January 12th, 2006 09:01 PM
TomL All I know is we will be at STOUTS on the 20th. There will be no bickering. Com on you dumb fuckers. I am so looking forward to seeing some people I have not seen in a long time. This is the time for peace and love. How can you even think of differences at this point. This may be the last major summit of RO for a stones show. There will be no more talk of disputes or I am paying for Voodoo's airfare to come fuck someone up. Do not ruin a good thing. For if you do i will gladly kick you right in the dick, or cunt when I see you. Now is not the time brothers or sisters. From here on in it is positive or you do not get in. And if you do not agree with me please see me at Stouts. Enough of the bullshit ladies and gents, on with the show. ..................
January 12th, 2006 09:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
This is the time for peace and love.....

i will gladly kick you right in the dick, or cunt when I see you.

LOLOL
January 12th, 2006 09:49 PM
jb Seriously, hope you all have a great time....I really can't make it ...and I feel bad as I wanted to meet some of you . I'll see some of you inside I'm sure....heading for Boston Saturday and maybe catch a few of you there. Travel safely and godspeed. Also, please don't try to reach me by cell phone....I have to keep the lines clear as wife is due anytime these days.....Take care....JB
January 12th, 2006 10:03 PM
Martha
quote:
TomL wrote:
All I know is we will be at STOUTS on the 20th. There will be no bickering. Com on you dumb fuckers. I am so looking forward to seeing some people I have not seen in a long time. This is the time for peace and love. How can you even think of differences at this point. This may be the last major summit of RO for a stones show. There will be no more talk of disputes or I am paying for Voodoo's airfare to come fuck someone up. Do not ruin a good thing. For if you do i will gladly kick you right in the dick, or cunt when I see you. Now is not the time brothers or sisters. From here on in it is positive or you do not get in. And if you do not agree with me please see me at Stouts. Enough of the bullshit ladies and gents, on with the show. ..................

TomL!!!!!

WORD!

:-)

I'm treking all the fuckin' way there NOT getting to see the Stones, mind you.... I'm only coming to see YOU people.

Thanks for getting everyone HAPPY again TomL. :-)

I want .......no wait I NEED some Peace, Love, Hugs, Noshin', Drinks, Music, Laughin'...I want to bust a gut laughin' bring the damn jokes and let the meanspirits be GONE.....

I'll be ringing the bells with hugs and kisses at STOUT'S...where LadyJane has graciously invited all of us to meet. Again thank you for planning the get-together LJ (and those who assisted her I thank you too).

NOW.....

Get ready to be LOVED!

Oh yeah.

I ain't playin'.

xxoo,
Martha
January 12th, 2006 10:43 PM
Alfthebeardyviking Guys, whats the grub like in Stouts?
January 13th, 2006 12:00 AM
glencar Full menu. Not sure of the quality but I hear there's a strip joint down the street with some tasty tamales.
January 13th, 2006 12:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Full menu. Not sure of the quality but I hear there's a strip joint down the street with some tasty tamales.

I recommend all go to the strip joint
January 13th, 2006 12:52 AM
glencar Tell Sway we're doing that!
January 13th, 2006 01:40 AM
reno7274 From Jan. 12, NY POST, Page Six

January 12, 2006 -- SISTERS-in-scandal Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss joined forces at Scores strip club early yesterday morning to put on a steamy pole-dance show for 400 slack-jawed male patrons, PAGE SIX has learned.
Lohan, Moss and a couple of female friends swanned into the Upper East Side mammary mecca at about 2:45 a.m. and headed straight for the legendary Champagne Room, where the giggly group ordered round after round of vodka shots, raspberry Kamikazes and beer.

Their table was immediately swarmed by strippers and Lohan and Moss enjoyed numerous lap dances. But the fun really started when Moss jumped on the stage nearest the main bar and began grinding against a pole, much to the delight of hundreds of red-blooded banker types.

"Kate was going wild," a witness told us. "After a few songs, Lindsay jumped on stage with her. They were swinging on the pole with their arms around each other's waists, kissing each other, caressing each other, just acting like strippers. The crowd was cheering them on the whole time. They didn't take off any clothes, but it was very hot."

Asked about the boldfaced bump-and-grind, Scores spokesman Lonnie Hanover would only say, "We don't talk about our celebrity clientele."

Luckily, we found someone who would: Celebrity photographer James Edstrom managed to catch some of the eye-popping action and followed Lohan and Moss outside when they left some time after 4 a.m.

"They were both running in and out of the ladies' room a lot," Edstrom recalled. "I saw when it was just Lindsay dancing solo and Kate was yelling, 'You're a pro, Lindsay! You should do this for a living!'

"When they left, I went outside, pulled out my camera and asked Lindsay, 'May I please take your picture?' That's when her bodyguard went off. He slammed me against the wall. She jumped in her SUV and got on her cell phone. Kate was already driving away in another car, yelling 'F - - - you!' at me."

Lohan released a statement this week saying she was "appalled" by the Vanity Fair cover story in which she confessed to dabbling in drugs and battling bulimia, saying her words were "misused and misconstrued." VF stands by the story. The glam glossy also recently made Moss a cover girl after pictures of the supermodel snorting cocaine made headlines around the world.

January 13th, 2006 04:22 AM
egon
quote:
Maxmeister wrote:

Heineken is always the choice. With your permission the first couple are on me.

Rick

I like you rick, i like you very much.
January 13th, 2006 10:25 AM
nankerphelge Get it in ya...

January 13th, 2006 11:04 AM
Saint Sway Damn it!!!!!

I definately picked the wrong bar to hang out at till closing last night.

From Jan. 12, NY POST, Page Six

January 12, 2006 -- SISTERS-in-scandal Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss joined forces at Scores strip club early yesterday morning to put on a steamy pole-dance show for 400 slack-jawed male patrons, PAGE SIX has learned.
Lohan, Moss and a couple of female friends swanned into the Upper East Side mammary mecca at about 2:45 a.m. and headed straight for the legendary Champagne Room, where the giggly group ordered round after round of vodka shots, raspberry Kamikazes and beer.

Their table was immediately swarmed by strippers and Lohan and Moss enjoyed numerous lap dances. But the fun really started when Moss jumped on the stage nearest the main bar and began grinding against a pole, much to the delight of hundreds of red-blooded banker types.

"Kate was going wild," a witness told us. "After a few songs, Lindsay jumped on stage with her. They were swinging on the pole with their arms around each other's waists, kissing each other, caressing each other, just acting like strippers. The crowd was cheering them on the whole time. They didn't take off any clothes, but it was very hot."

Asked about the boldfaced bump-and-grind, Scores spokesman Lonnie Hanover would only say, "We don't talk about our celebrity clientele."

Luckily, we found someone who would: Celebrity photographer James Edstrom managed to catch some of the eye-popping action and followed Lohan and Moss outside when they left some time after 4 a.m.

"They were both running in and out of the ladies' room a lot," Edstrom recalled. "I saw when it was just Lindsay dancing solo and Kate was yelling, 'You're a pro, Lindsay! You should do this for a living!'

[Edited by Saint Sway]
January 13th, 2006 11:06 AM
egon
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Get it in ya...

You should post the other one....
January 13th, 2006 11:16 AM
nankerphelge It is too naughty!
January 13th, 2006 12:58 PM
jb Have a great time guys!!!! I am with you in spirit!!!! We'll try to say hello inside MSG(please, no cell calls as line must be free as wife due any day now). I will be at Bergdorf-Goodman sometime Friday if anyone wants to join us.
January 13th, 2006 01:10 PM
pdog Here?

January 13th, 2006 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Here?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 13th, 2006 02:33 PM
pdog I'm so there...
January 13th, 2006 03:34 PM
glencar B-G is still around?
January 16th, 2006 12:52 PM
TomL Gazza, me and PartyDollMeg are friends now. You'll get to meet my misses in NY. Just don't mention Mexico City she blew her top but is over it now. Good woman. Time is drawing near. Martha you will get lucky and get a tix darling.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)