ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pre-party plans are SET!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
January 10th, 2006 03:59 PM
Starbuck
quote:
True............but the geographical distances b/t Walters and YTBD place are staggering...I have burning and numb feet!!!

josh...email me ASAP. i know a good podiatrist!

[Edited by Starbuck]
January 10th, 2006 04:35 PM
jb So there is officuially no pre-party?
January 10th, 2006 04:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
So there is officuially no pre-party?

Many are meeting at Stouts and at Walters
January 10th, 2006 04:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh I'll be pre-partying my ass off. I just don't know where exactly.

All I know is where I won't be.
January 10th, 2006 05:29 PM
throbby Friends? Can you name one?

Ouch, and after all the boots I've sent you.
January 10th, 2006 07:09 PM
pdog Hi Throbby!
January 10th, 2006 07:09 PM
LadyJane Happy to post that I will be attending BOTH nights!!!!!!

My employer has granted me as much time as I need and encouraged me to do something for MYSELF.

I need MY BAND...and I need lots of hugs from a group of people who have stood by me through good and bad times.

So let us all band together, put aside our differences and party our asses off!!!!!!!

LJ.
January 10th, 2006 07:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Happy to post that I will be attending BOTH nights!!!!!!

My employer has granted me as much time as I need and encouraged me to do something for MYSELF.

I need MY BAND...and I need lots of hugs from a group of people who have stood by me through good and bad times.

So let us all band together, put aside our differences and party our asses off!!!!!!!

LJ.

Oh we love you LJ!!! You are the Queen of the Board......... Much love and warm fuzzies sent your way....
January 10th, 2006 07:50 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Friends? Can you name one?

Ouch, and after all the boots I've sent you.

You are a true friend....I apologize for forgetting See ya next week!!!
January 10th, 2006 07:50 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Oh I'll be pre-partying my ass off. I just don't know where exactly.

Please advise..Jordan and I hope to see you agaqin..............'ss
January 10th, 2006 08:38 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

I am packing my clothes NOW! LJ!!!! YOU just made my day.

I know your Mother wants you to go. :-) My Grandma's passing somehow (it felt this way as she knew who the Stones were too, ..she was 97 when she passed) helped me get those free Benefit (LA show) Gig tickets.

I won them literally 48 hrs. to almost the moment of her death. :-)

And the day we buried her was the day teh Stones performed the HBO special at MSG!

I'll see you at Stout's!

:-)

xxoo,
M

PS jb Can you pick up (2) 1 size medium and 1 small MSG workshirts so Chris and I can sneak in and pretend to be ushers? I'm counting on this; as you well know.
January 10th, 2006 08:41 PM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

This will make it hard for me to find you Stonesy. Chris and I have no cell phone to bring along. Unless you are spoofin' me about makin' it to Stouts, you'll have to help me locate you in the city.

xxoo,
M
January 10th, 2006 10:39 PM
glencar LJ, I'm impressed & happy that we'll see you next week!
January 10th, 2006 10:47 PM
jb There is no pre-party?
January 10th, 2006 11:22 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Wow, I'm happy as hell I will be able to meet you next week, a couple emails-pms won't do.

Rick
January 11th, 2006 05:56 AM
egon
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

SS, i want to meet you man!
January 11th, 2006 07:03 AM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

very glad to hear it...look forward to seeing you

some of us have 'differences' ???
January 11th, 2006 07:12 AM
egon i have a different accent than most of you.

But now worries, i've got my travel dictionary with me.
ordering drinks should not take me more than 30/45 minutes.
January 11th, 2006 07:56 AM
Gazza
quote:
egon wrote:
i have a different accent than most of you.

I have a different accent than EVERYONE!
January 11th, 2006 09:00 AM
throbby Hey Pdog! It won't be long now. See you in a week!

January 11th, 2006 09:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
egon wrote:
ordering drinks should not take me more than 30/45 minutes.

But drink them... it won't take long, probably one minute
January 11th, 2006 09:43 AM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I have a different accent than EVERYONE!

You order!
January 11th, 2006 12:51 PM
pdog
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey Pdog! It won't be long now. See you in a week!

!!!!{{{{POSTING}}}}!!!!

It Won't Take Long!!!

And it won't take long to forget you
Time it passes fast
Maybe all be over in a minute
You'll be in the past
You can lose a love of a life time
In a cinereous

You can gaine a fortune
Hand it
Instead
Or you can lose your soul

You know
I'll never owner
And then all be over in a minute
And it won't take long

And it won't take long
To forgive you
But it's hard to forget
'cause it seems like as yesterday
The day that we first met

When you've gimme your smoulder ok
Put at your cigarette
When I saw you come salter
And oh wow
You wore a pale good dress

You know
I'll never owner
And then all be over in a minute
And it won't take long

Life is short
One look and is over
'cause is quite shock
All I've got is some memories
Stack in a juke box

You know
I'll never owner
And then all be over
Rock we's must
No it won't take long

And it won't take long
And it won't take long...

January 11th, 2006 01:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot It's not that I don't want to be there with you all. I just don't want to be in the same room with ONE particular person. Why? Because I don't want to do anything to spoil your good times. And I just can't for 100% say that I wouldn't do something to spoil the fun. I wanna kick this guys teeth down his neck. He's cancer and I'm chemotherapy.

So it is best if I just give it a skip.

LJ, I'll give you a buzz when I get in the city. I want to try to get together with you before your shindig starts...or maybe work something out to meet up after the show? Whatever the case, I'm not leaving NYC without that hug...
January 11th, 2006 01:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG SS- I want to meet you too!! And I think you have a CD for me. Right? I'm staying at the Marriott with the crew.
January 11th, 2006 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
It's not that I don't want to be there with you all. I just don't want to be in the same room with ONE particular person. Why? Because I don't want to do anything to spoil your good times. And I just can't for 100% say that I wouldn't do something to spoil the fun. I wanna kick this guys teeth down his neck. He's cancer and I'm chemotherapy.

So it is best if I just give it a skip.

LJ, I'll give you a buzz when I get in the city. I want to try to get together with you before your shindig starts...or maybe work something out to meet up after the show? Whatever the case, I'm not leaving NYC without that hug...

This is most disappointing..I was even going to try and escape that fan asylum MSG thing once tickets in hand....look, everyone hated me, but I had no problems at all.. you, on thge other hand are well liked, and whomever you beef is with, is also probably well liked. You both will look at each other, laugh over the ridiculous board feud, and have fun....maybe I can help bring you together as no one will fuck with me.....plus I got a kid with me....

Plus, Gazza is coming in from Ireland!!!! We must greet him !!!!

Also, there are people on this board and others that really do hate me...I ahve actually received threats!!! It did not deter me one bit....I would laugh in their faces if they tried anything..........and nobody will...it's all good!!!

[Edited by jb]
January 11th, 2006 02:24 PM
pdog What SS is talknig about is why I'm acting so strangely today.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
January 11th, 2006 02:28 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
It's not that I don't want to be there with you all. ... I want to try to get together with you before your shindig starts...or maybe work something out to meet up after the show? Whatever the case, I'm not leaving NYC without that hug...

I think, in hindsight, that it was a mis-step to combine the Couch and R.O. get-togethers, since not all are members of both sites. I got mad because I was excluded from the RO gathering, despite the fact that no current members here have any major beef with me, but I could care less about the Couch and understand why I would be shunned there ... unfortunately they are the same thing. Oughtn't oughta be.

I feel bad about your decision, bro, because everyone wanted to see you, and also because, like 9/11 and Bird Flu, I will be blamed.
January 11th, 2006 02:31 PM
SheRat Buncha frikkin' drama queens.

Maybe the ROCC should just have our OWN gathering and leave you feudin', fightin' pusses out of it.

Howe much more ghey can this become?
January 11th, 2006 02:33 PM
LadyJane I am BEGGING you to end this...PLEASE.

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)