ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

IORR

The Best Rock and Roll Fanzine - The Best Rolling Stones Fanzine
Currently the website of the month by the RS Official Website
Congratulations Bjørnulf... Well Done!!!!

Click here and subscribe now!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm so totally pissed...... Return to archive
01-19-03 02:18 AM
hearts4sale Since I have no HBo, I called several people last week and only 1 person had HBO, they said they'd tape the show for me, then tonight only 40 min before it was to show they called and said they couldn't get it, needed another cable hookup or somthin..so there I am trying to scramble and find someone, anyone, anywhere that I knew who MIGHT have the damn HBO to tape it for me...to no avail.

I'm totally bummed. anyone know how I might get a copy?? I'll send a blank video w/ return postage.. how's it work, can anyone do this for me???? I was totally psyched about it, since we're goin to the PHX show. I also have the B2B tape that someone taped for me then, but they weren't able to tape this one...

plese let me know if anyone can help....i was so looking forward to it...do you think it will ever re-run??? damn..
thanks..
01-19-03 02:40 AM
Highwire Rob Hearts4Sale, I just posted this in the HBO thread too. Don't worry, you have plenty of time to prepare for a rebroadcast this Thursday. Check the HBO website because I'm fairly sure it's mentioned there.

--Rob.

Yeah, I just looked up the HBO quote:

Rolling Stones: Live From Madison Square premieres Saturday, January 18, 2003 at 9pm ET/PT with an encore play on 1/23 at 9pm ET/PT.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
01-19-03 09:23 AM
Honky Tonker Hearts, I taped the show. If you need a copy please let me know. I'll be glad to help you.

P. S. The show was (duh!) great!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST