ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

IORR

The Best Rock and Roll Fanzine - The Best Rolling Stones Fanzine
Currently the website of the month by the RS Official Website
Congratulations Bjørnulf... Well Done!!!!

Click here and subscribe now!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Countdown Begins!! Return to archive
01-18-03 05:52 PM
LadyJane Sometimes there is "no place like home". Considering I've been to 2 shows and have my tix for Vegas, I'm looking quite forward to putting on my jammies, mixing up a nice cocktail, packing a big fat bowl, and watching the greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World perform a live concert on television in the comfort of my Living Room!!

No parking hassles, no crowds, no security guards, no rules. Just me and Hubby on a cold Buffalo Saturday night!

Life is good!

LadyJ.

Gotta go. Fox news is about to show the Diana Ross "Nolte" tape!!

Enjoy the show everyone!!

01-18-03 06:10 PM
Miss U. Enjoy the show!

Why the hell aren't they showing this here in Canada!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

01-18-03 06:35 PM
sammy davis jr. I'll be there wit' ya LJ!! I'm looking forward to hearing the "new improved" Ronnie Wood....I'm gonna try my hand at my first "remaster" from the audio of the show tonight. I've got some mastering equipment that I'm dying to try out. Depending on the results, I'll be happy to burn copies for who needs 'em. Also wanna score some Vegas tix- if anyone has a lead- I'd appreciate it.
There's No Business Like Show Business....
01-18-03 09:40 PM
LadyJane Here's the set list so far:

SFMan
Start M Up
IYCRM
Dont Stop
Angie
Let It Bleed
Midnight Rambler

They sound fuckin' great!!

More to come......

LadyJ