ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

IORR

The Best Rock and Roll Fanzine - The Best Rolling Stones Fanzine
Currently the website of the month by the RS Official Website
Congratulations Bjørnulf... Well Done!!!!

Click here and subscribe now!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: looking for a date for staples concert Return to archive
01-18-03 03:15 PM
drgeff OK, I won the stones in LA tickets tonight. Here is the deal:
I am looking for a date, please have the following characteristics:
1. Single, Jewish, Female, 31-37 years old or nearly so. Please do not bend on this, I am looking for someone who might want to really connect with me as a life partner. Bad karma and hurting a nice guy if you are not really single. Please check out my website www.stopgamblingnow.com and see if you think you could possibly stand waking up next to me for the next 30 years. Really, it is just a concert, but I am looking for something more, and sounding pathetically desperate I know, and hopefully you are also.
2. We need to meet at the Staples box office on either the late evening on 2.4.03 or morning of 2.5.03 to pick up the tickets and a wrist band that must be worn to get into the show. This is required by the Global Warming contest rules.
3.Must be able to meet me at my office in Westwood on Thursday night, the night of the show, at about 7 pm, I do not know when the show starts, but I have a late night patient that I can not cancel until 7 so, I am hoping that we will get there on time, I will drive us to the show. Please send a detailed email to me ASAP at [email protected]. Pictures are appreciated but not essential if you mention some brief description.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST