ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

IORR

The Best Rock and Roll Fanzine - The Best Rolling Stones Fanzine
Currently the website of the month by the RS Official Website
Congratulations Bjørnulf... Well Done!!!!

Click here and subscribe now!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I won too! Return to archive
01-18-03 12:36 AM
Marilyn My brother in Illinois and I won, but I can't go!!!! I am schuduled for surgery that week and can't go...I don't think my brother can make it as well, so there may be two tickets up for sale...Of course this would only happen to me!!!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!!
01-18-03 12:40 AM
Marilyn Oh I just read the rules and we can't sell them!!! If my brother does go, I will hook up someone to go into the show with him....WHY ME!
01-18-03 01:06 AM
*ginda Marilyn -
Maybe you could reschedule that surgery. Congratulations on your win. I hope you can make it to the show.
01-18-03 07:30 AM
riffhard64 Let me get this straight....you want to SELL free tickets that you won?...how lame is that....you won them and cant use them...why not give them away??....
01-18-03 07:52 AM
parmeda Marilyn...
I'm in IL..hook me up with your brother if you can't make it, LOL!
Congratulations to both of you!
01-18-03 05:00 PM
Dan Loan someone your ID or better yet give someone enough details so they can forge one and claim the tickets.
01-18-03 07:07 PM
Marilyn Rifhard...if we don't pick them up, then Staples will sell them that day, so if someone didn't get the free ones they can purchase them that day. My brother may take someone, if not then I will hook him up with anyone who wants to go. Can't reschudule, having two operations on the same day with two different surgens and its already been pushed back a month....oh well.
01-19-03 05:08 PM
Gimme Shelter Hope everything goes well with your surgeries.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST