ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

IORR

The Best Rock and Roll Fanzine - The Best Rolling Stones Fanzine
Currently the website of the month by the RS Official Website
Congratulations Bjørnulf... Well Done!!!!

Click here and subscribe now!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor header Return to archive
01-17-03 12:06 PM
100 Years Ago I sit listening to Brussels Affair, log on to Rock's Off and there's a header of Mick T jammin' with Bruce "fuckin'" Willis!

From the Glimmer Twins to "Bruno"...Sad, Sad, Sad

Happy? Birthday Mick...

01-17-03 01:22 PM
doo doo doo Dude Can you imagine this guy's heartbreak knowing how badly he blew it by quitting the Stones? I suppose it could be worse, he could be Pete Townshend.

Happy Birthday Mick
01-17-03 02:21 PM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, Mick T.

Btw, I've met MT a couple of times and I believe he made peace with leaving the Stones. He still will autograph Stones memorabilia (unlike Wyman), but is a lot more happy when someone asks him to sign a Mick Taylor cd.

He did leave the Stones a LONG time ago.
01-17-03 02:30 PM
Joey " Can you imagine this guy's heartbreak knowing how badly he blew it by quitting the Stones? I suppose it could be worse, he could be Pete Townshend. "

<----- Please .............Never , and I mean NEVER use the words " Blew it " and " Townshend " in the same sentence .

-- Thank You !

" Jai Baby Ronnie "

M. Joeyfly

{{{ J }}}} {{{{{ O }}}}} {{{{{{{{ E }}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Y }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-17-03 04:35 PM
somegirl also HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me.I´ve seen MT play more than one year ago in Germany and I was very impressed. I also met him afterwards and thought he is a very nice and interesting person. Therefore much luck to him......go and continue your musical aims!!!!!!!!!
01-17-03 04:57 PM
somegirl it´s me again... I thought I´ve already registered to this board some time ago.......anyway.......if I´m new to this board now I´d like to say "hello" to everybody!!!!Apart from that I`ve been reading it all over here for a few years....but I must confess I´m posting much more--in deed only once in a while-- in the european section of iorr........ BUT, as I said I don´t wanna miss the information on this board. THANK YOU.
01-17-03 05:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi Somegirl! Welcome back, the thing here is that accounts inactive for 60 days are automatically removed, so you need to register again, post more often and you won't be automatically removed by the system.
01-17-03 05:22 PM
somegirl thank you for your reply....I´m reading it more often than I reply, also because sometimes it´s hard to keep up with the native speaking people. It´s not so easy for non speaking english ....and also I´ve not so much to say... but I really enjoy reading all your comments
01-17-03 06:26 PM
Miss U. Happy B day Mick T.!
01-17-03 07:14 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Happy birthday, Fresh Dope Jam Master Micky T.! Keep on playin' that damn good rockin' and bluesin'...

-tSYX --- Everybody's steppin on their creator...
01-18-03 03:51 AM
beer Happy late B-day to Mick Taylor. Thanks for those live solos on Love in Vain. Amazing, inspiring.

play on brotha!
01-18-03 11:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header.

Happy Birthday Mick Taylor!
Bruce Willis and the Accelerators - March 1996

© Craig Barrett

Sorry, it was posted some years back (we try to never repeat a header) but I was at my office when I realized that yesterday was li'l Mick birthday, I can access the FTP from there so I took one from our wetpage. I posted it back as he personally told me that it was cool from me to have that pic at the website. He likes it!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST