ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

IORR

The Best Rock and Roll Fanzine - The Best Rolling Stones Fanzine
Currently the website of the month by the RS Official Website
Congratulations Bjørnulf... Well Done!!!!

Click here and subscribe now!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 13 yr old fan! Who's met Keith Richard. Return to archive
01-10-03 05:11 PM
oska helo to my fellow fans!
i'm oska's 13 yr old daughther and i think i'm the rolling stones youngest fan in the world. I have seen them in concert (bridges to babylon, wembley),once when i was 10, and it was great better than any thing thats out now dont you agree?
I shook hands with the famous keith richards and i even saw his silver skull ring!
My dad is taking me and my sister(10) to see them in twickenham, london in august.
Reply to my note
Shev
01-10-03 05:24 PM
~AzQb

HeyShEv!

Was your dad a fan first? i was your age{well just a fewmonths from 14} when Some Girls came out-- but i can assure you-- MY daddy didn't take mE to any shows! And your ten year old sister ? she's going as well?

EeGads, kid

And... Welcome to the madhouse that is RocksOff!

~

01-10-03 05:28 PM
Factory Girl Hey Annie, I think 2000 Man's b-day is tommorow. Please stop by to say "Howdy".

01-10-03 05:30 PM
~AzQb

FFG!

If it's 2000 Man's day of celebratory Stouting, i will be there with bells on!

Thanks for the heads up, FG!

I can always count on you
~
01-10-03 05:40 PM
Factory Girl Sure, Annie.

The header with Keith and Ronnie fucked out of their minds and assuming the "drunken heap" positions on the floor is very funny. Why such red clothes?? I hope they're nowhere near Barcelona...lol.
01-10-03 06:31 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Why such red clothes??

so they are colour co-ordinated with ronnie's eyes

btw/ shev - you'll certainly have soemthing to tell your children...let's hope it means something to them...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
01-10-03 09:43 PM
Dandelion* Hello Shev

I started liking them when I was eleven or twelve. It took me until I was 29 to see them! You are very lucky. Have fun and please write us a review when the time comes.
01-10-03 11:27 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Man, you're lucky! I'm 17 and I just got to see them last year. You're lucky you have parents that are Stones fans - never take that for granted! My father's an Eagles fan - I mean, he's my father, but I can't understand where he gets his musical tastes from.

Well, he does have a few albums that I stole and burned from him, like the Rainbow Concert, but still... the Eagles. And he was all trashin' the Stones over Christmas, saying how infinitely better McCartney was. I said "McCartney was great, but it was like Pop Nostalgia Theatre for you. The Stones took a helluva lot more chances and I had a great time dancing. So don't you knock those Stones!"

He's goin' again, so I guess he can't think they're all *that* bad!

-tSYX --- I'm in tune... right in tune...
01-11-03 04:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hello Shev! How lucky you are to have such a cool dad!!!!

First of all let me tell you that your post is sweeter than sugar! I have three daughters all of them younger than you, none of them are what we call a fan, but let me tell you, they have Voodoo at home LOL

Ana Lucía (9) loves Ruby Tuesday, She's a Rainbow and Dandelion
Emilia (6) Loves the same plus 2000 light years from home and Little Wing and many Beatles songs.
Fernanda loves Barney and the tele tubies LOL

I love them!

01-11-03 07:03 AM
magicwoman what a cute kids voodoo i love kids heheheeh
01-11-03 01:45 PM
sasca Hi, Shev. Voodoo, your daughters are wise beyond their years. '66-'67 is one of the greatest periods in the Stones history.
01-11-03 02:37 PM
Pants Make the Man You're a smart girl, Shev. Stick with the Stones, do your homework, and there's nothing you can't achieve in life. (Maxlugar's little one, a huge fan of "Dirty Work", might be the youngest Stones fan in history, though. I think she's eleven days old.)

Hey, VoodoChile: It looks like you're a cool dad yourself.

[Edited by Pants Make the Man]
01-15-03 03:14 PM
oska thank u all for replying to my message, my dad says its nice to know someone cares about the next new generation of stones fans, love shev
01-15-03 04:06 PM
~AzQb

hey ShEv

Ask your daddy to post sometime! It'd be great to hear his "take"

~Love
01-16-03 05:26 PM
sergey
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

hey ShEv

Ask your daddy to post sometime! It'd be great to hear his "take"

~Love

01-16-03 06:16 PM
VirginiaMonkeyMan Let's hope Pete Townshend doesn't find this link!
01-16-03 06:23 PM
Honky Tonk Man Shev, i had wondered before about your posts! Was not sure whether you were a youngester or one of the more mature posters.

Im sort of in between, LOL

Alex
01-17-03 11:24 AM
F505 VirginiaMonkeyMan wrote:
Let's hope Pete Townshend doesn't find this link!

Hahahaha!
01-17-03 12:33 PM
oska Acutally i think pete townsend is innocent until proven guilty!
So take ya laughin sum place else!!
Actully a few yrs ago before he was in trouble we went 2 see gary glitters christmas show!oh my god!
Voodoo chile your kids are great i've got competion for my youngest fans!!
I cant wait to see th stones for the second time and i know that i'm lucky.
Azoqb i'm sure my dad will keep you all posted and who knows i could be the next girl version of the rolling stones with my 10 year old sister on the drums so watch out charlie.
My favorite band mebers in order are:
Keigh < not the best role model but a great guiarist
Mick < i love the rubber lips and attidtude
Ronnie And last but not least
Charlie < Bit boring but true Rocker at heart
My fav songs are:
sympathy for the devil
wild horses
paint it black
gimmie shelter
honky tonk women
and jumping jack flash and loads and loads of others but wont fit on here!lol
keep the thread goin! thanks for your replies
Rock on!
love shev
P.s if ya reading this keigh your great man.

01-17-03 04:50 PM
oska The rolling stones rule!
01-17-03 05:45 PM
oska Oh sorry i forgot to add midnight rambler 2 the list on my note!
please keep the messages cumin.
01-18-03 01:54 AM
Pants Make the Man Here's a message for you, Shev: Unless your father already has it, I highly recommend purchasing "The Rolling Stones, NOW!" Every song, a winner:

EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY TO LOVE
DOWN HOME GIRL
YOU CAN'T CATCH ME
HEART OF STONE
WHAT A SHAME
MONA (I NEED YOU BABY)
DOWN THE ROAD APIECE
OFF THE HOOK
PAIN IN MY HEART
OH BABY (WE GOT A GOOD THING GOING)
LITTLE RED ROOSTER
SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Clearly, The Rolling Stones were The Worlds Greatest Rock and Roll Band long before Keith "Riffmaster" Richards even dreamt of writing SATISFACTION (I CAN'T GET NO). My own personal theory is that they became The Worlds Greatest R&R Band the day Charlie Watts joined the group.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST