ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Very Pleasant Experience Return to archive
15th January 2007 05:50 PM
Paranoid_Android http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm3.showMessageRange?topicID=1609.topic&start=41&stop=60

Hope this works...anyway...yesterday I had brunch with StonesDoug, TomL, and about a dozen other Shidoobees here in DC...What a great bunch of folks...good food...good drinks...and plenty of stories and laughter.

I just signed on to the Shidoobee boards...as (my wife picked the name) HeWasHot.

TomL and Doug send their regards to LadyJane, (great wings!!!), GTRM, (we all agreed, you ROCK!!!) VooDoo (you are mucho loco amigo!!!), and Gazza (wild man of the UK).

Hope the link with these photos work!!!
15th January 2007 06:11 PM
GotToRollMe Excellent, PA! Great to see all you guys having such a good time. Sai was looking very dapper indeed until the "carrots up the nose" pic - guess ya can't keep a good man down for long! Great pics! Thanks for the post and the link!
15th January 2007 07:40 PM
LadyJane Great group of people, PA.

RO'ers are always welcomed with open arms at any and all Shidoobee functions.

Glad you had so much fun.

Wish I could have been there.

LJ.
15th January 2007 07:59 PM
fireontheplatter great photos...i'll be there next year....i'll bring 4 flicks

everybody say ow
15th January 2007 08:32 PM
mrhipfl Sorry to hear that your wife doesn't think you're hot anymore.
Glad to hear you all had a good time.
16th January 2007 07:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What the fuck are you doin' here Mr. Sai Wong?

16th January 2007 07:43 AM
egon SS?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)