ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie Spector Return to archive
15th January 2007 09:33 AM
Ten Thousand Motels SPECTOR HOPES HALL OF FAME RECOGNITION HELPS RELAUNCH CAREER

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2007-01-15 00:31:02 -

RONNIE SPECTOR's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction couldn't have come at a better time - she's launching a comeback with the help of KEITH RICHARDS and NEW YORK DOLLS star NICK ZINNER.

Spector will join her fellow RONETTES when they're added to the Cleveland music legends museum in March (07) and she hopes the big day will help put her back in the spotlight with a re-released new album, THE LAST OF THE ROCK STARS.

She tells billboard.com, "It'll be just the beginning of everything for me. I want the CD to be successful, so people can see me.

"I was the first rock 'n' roll singer, girl, female, and now I have to be the last." The album, which was released only in Britain last year (06), is now getting an American release on the back of her Hall of Fame induction.

As well as Richards and Zinner, the album also features a duet with another 2007 Hall of Fame inductee, PATTI SMITH.
Spector adds, "Everybody on the album, they're really friends of mine in real life. They brought everything to it.

"When Keith Richards is in the studio an hour before I even got there, and he's always known to be late, you know something's going on
15th January 2007 09:57 AM
gimmekeef All I Want...is a pretty good tune....one of those songs you get in your head and hum along...infectious...
15th January 2007 10:34 AM
mrhipfl Is she by any chance related to the the famous producer, Phil Spector?
15th January 2007 11:07 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

...she's launching a comeback with the help of KEITH RICHARDS and NEW YORK DOLLS star NICK ZINNER...

Nick Zinner? New York Dolls? What?
15th January 2007 11:57 AM
Stonesthrow
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Is she by any chance related to the the famous producer, Phil Spector?

Ex-wife
15th January 2007 12:18 PM
Doxa
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:

Ex-wife

And back in 1964 Keith has said to have a 'thing' going on with Ronnie Spector, and Phil - known for his bad temper and aggressive habits - was said to be going after Keith with a gun. Well, at least Keith loves to tell the story going along these lines. Some sources say that what goes for any real action between Ronnie and Keith, it was more like a wishful dreaming from Keith's side...

Anyway, Keith seems to loyal to his old friends (whatever happened between him and Ronnie) which I find admirable.

- Doxa
[Edited by Doxa]
15th January 2007 01:10 PM
Gazza Downloaded her "Last of the Rock Stars" album from soulseek the other night.

It's pretty good...she still has great pipes.
15th January 2007 01:57 PM
GotToRollMe Soulseek is the shizzle, ma nizzle.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)