ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, Poland - 13 April 1967 First Show
© Marek Langda with special thanks to Slawomir B!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 4 got to roll me Return to archive
14th January 2007 06:02 PM
fireontheplatter what is that pencil looking thing that is resting on your rolling stones in atlantic city picture...i can't figure out what that thing is.
[Edited by fireontheplatter]
14th January 2007 06:22 PM
GotToRollMe It's a thermometer. The pic is artwork for the bootleg of the November 17th Atlantic City show.(It may be a satiric commentary regarding the postponement of the October 27th show because of Mick's "sore throat" - or it may just signify how HOT the actual show was - guess you'd have to ask the artist about that.) Anyway, here's a bigger pic so you can have a better look:

14th January 2007 07:09 PM
Honky Tonk Man Cool! I hadn't seen that before. The crossing out of the previous date would suggest to me that the thermometer is a joke regarding Mick’s health.
14th January 2007 07:11 PM
fireontheplatter ahhhh now i see it better in the large photo. i thought thats what it might have been, but wasn't sure.....

thanks....cool picture
15th January 2007 05:06 PM
Bitch Yes MICK had a sore throat, thats the excuse, uh the reason they gave for cancelling the original date. So he could save himself for the Beacon was the real reason.
16th January 2007 11:17 AM
GotToRollMe The artist who did this piece has contacted me and said he'll be posting a higher-resolution version on the board soon, for anyone who's interested.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)